muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
A couple pointers.....

1- Do you notice that nobody's opinion has changed since the argument?
2- Can you see that since the argument started, both sides have "dug in"?

I can clearly see that the answer to both is "YES". So the best thing to do is to STOP THE ARGUMENTS.

Let's move on another topic. And I won't ask again.

Reactions: fbass and Jim.Satyr

Bunnyglomp

Mar 23, 2018
So did the update contain any new parts, or is it still just the 2 main segments and ends after the truth or dare

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Hm..i wish there would be more interesting story with more substance and consequences and not just plain fuck the "babysitter". But as long as it has its fans, why not.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Only for 64 platform? Where is version for 32?
It seems this game will NOT have 32 bit version. I tried explaining why people use 32 bit and that 32 bit version of program can run without problem on BOTH 32 bit and 64 bit and there is no benefit for 64 bit compile (higher system req, more RAM and disk needed), but my posts were deleted.
I liked the Renpy version, but now I'm going to unsubscribe, because it's not for me anymore.

Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
so save system doesn't work 0/10 ... animation 3/10 .....story 5/10..... renders 5/10 some are very bad .....so game fail

Mar 28, 2018
Yep; a simple, clear, fast paced, and uncomplicated story-line which, in the end, will not be likely to overlap significantly the JAB comic - keep it/them all up. Ps. The save/load system does work ... look for the three-bar icon in the top right corner of the game. The game is of the happily sharing (NTR) type, rather than the aggressive taking away sharing (NTR) type - i.e the NTR tag is probably a misnomer for this game.

U

User_849714

The majority of the playerbase would rather not download an emulator and would rather take a game that is directly playable on PC. Why would the dev pick the option that gives him less money?
Better question. Why play these games on PC when way better are out there? Including vr. Imo these games are far more suited for mobiles. But meh

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Better question. Why play these games on PC when way better are out there? Including vr. Imo these games are far more suited for mobiles. But meh
Better than a PC? Seriously? What drugs are you on? These games run smoother and faster on a PC than they do on an Android device, period. This is very easily tested. I happen to have a PC, a laptop, and an Android tablet, so I am speaking from actual experience.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@NaughtyGames i think i have found a few text mistakes.The first is when the mc talks then there is written jack although I have changed the name and in a few text line there is written jack instead my changed name .I have at the moment only played the first chapter.I have make a example sceenshots. And maybe i have a bug in the end on the first episode.The last scene from this episode where i can choice "Let her sleep or Wake her up" i have only the option let her sleep or is this choice only when you play the ntr route? I have played the love route.I use the EP2 v0.1.8.1 from the op.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes