cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
Too scary to throw incest in to the story or maybe your withdrawing it... Either grow testicles or make it a Perversion Level thing... Tame? For <18- Suggestive <Might be appropriate for work, Lewd - standard game, I'm a Fucking Perv- DON'T Hold back!

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
Too scary to throw incest in to the story or maybe your withdrawing it... Either grow testicles or make it a Perversion Level thing... Tame? For <18- Suggestive <Might be appropriate for work, Lewd - standard game, I'm a Fucking Perv- DON'T Hold back!
Are you new here? Patron doesn't allow incest if he puts it in he loses his Patron account and their goes his money.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
My Face is tired...

Geez, when you start a new game, you can set the relationship between the Main Protagonist and the women from Babysitter to Mom, just write Mom instead of Babysitter.

U

User_691744

Damn... The developer took some time to make it look like Ren'Py but if he really wanted something like that he should've used Ren'Py and focused on developing new content... Still, for the first playthrough, it was fun but by looking at updates, it's very slow

Reactions: Master of Puppets

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
Are you new here? Patron doesn't allow incest if he puts it in he loses his Patron account and their goes his money.
Patreon is the overlord of Censorship, YAY!, Supporting a platform that demands censorship of art is..distasteful to me, we are not talking about real people here, this is a video game, 1548312281958.png
1548312229171.png
I Love and Respect Larry Weltz who really got me into dirty comics, My hero's R. Crumb, and Gilbert Shelton, who is probably the reason I don't smoke. If you bow down to the fun police... Yeah okay I'm getting off my soap box now... and now I'll probably be banned from the site or something.

Reactions: D3ssel
Mar 28, 2018
PifPaf, I do not believe that any game/program needs to 'fork game play and then get back to the point in time of the fork and play the other branch ' directly because it can always be accomplished (in most any language) using conditional logic statements, with directive statements (goto e.g.) and appropriate stored array values/pointers.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Neotori or Neotare? There's a 3rd but based on the game's premise I don't think it applies. idk what it's called but it's basically just cuckholding by a different name.

U

User_849714

Better than a PC? Seriously? What drugs are you on? These games run smoother and faster on a PC than they do on an Android device, period. This is very easily tested. I happen to have a PC, a laptop, and an Android tablet, so I am speaking from actual experience.
I was referring to better games not platform. Good for you to have all those devices.

Jim.Satyr

Jim
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
Neotori or Neotare? There's a 3rd but based on the game's premise I don't think it applies. idk what it's called but it's basically just cuckholding by a different name.
All kinds of Ntr will be eventually added in the game. Currently, there is no cuckholding but only "Cheating" and sharing.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
@Chel Thank you Chel I am glad you liked the game. As I mentioned before in the updates to come the gui and the main menu as well as the game play will be almost identical to that of a ren'py game! You guys dont have to worry about anything
Except for all the time and effort going into the "updates" reinventing the wheel in unity rather than just sticking with Ren'Py to begin with and spending that time on content.

Jim.Satyr

Jim
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
Except for all the time and effort going into the "updates" reinventing the wheel in unity rather than just sticking with Ren'Py to begin with and spending that time on content.
Ep 1 contained 150 images while ep 2 contains 4 animation and 350+ images :)

Reactions: fbass
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes