Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
No, but please guys give us a chance to make it right! In a few weeks everything will be perfect :)
OK, in that case just notify with BIG letters that your game supports RenPy style saves, well maybe RPGM style multiple saves, or whatever system that give me a way to get back in time and play different route.

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
@NaughtyGames, I liked the game, the engine is not a problem for me and the story is interesting, but it will be better if you add more save slots, because it helps at the exploration of the different paths from the game

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Hmmm I do have a turn off. Everything about her looks good except that asshole. In one of that bathroom scenes I was turned off. lol

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
i was wondering if this is going to be NTR why not introduce the friends mom so mc can start netori those too ?? so the friends are after his mom and he goes after his friends mom ?? After unity was introduced it seem NTR no longer avoidable ?? why this change ?

Jim.Satyr

Jim
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
i was wondering if this is going to be NTR why not introduce the friends mom so mc can start netori those too ?? so the friends are after his mom and he goes after his friends mom ?? After unity was introduced it seem NTR no longer avoidable ?? why this change ?
The mothers of Jacks friends will be introduced soon. Ntr is avoidable and from episode 3 NTR and Love routes (with Nancy) will become very easy to follow through.

Reactions: Dependable_223
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes