slider

Jul 14, 2017
It seems a little strange that corruption does not increase in the "call the cops" route even though Nancy acts way more slutty.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
where can I find the saved file from my slave pokemon game?
All kinds of Ntr will be eventually added in the game. Currently, there is no cuckholding but only "Cheating" and sharing.
Alright, this is completely acceptable to me. NTR having the multiple versions is kind of annoying. Used to avoid the tag like the plague but then I learned about Neotori and now it's like playing minesweeper. We have way to many games that can qualify as NTR through Neotare not being flagged as such. Also starting to think the 3rd version that I saw doesn't exist (happens more often to me than I'd like) cause can't find shit on it when I google for it.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
seems interesting
guess i'll give it a try since the NTR is avoidable

Oct 23, 2018
@ the dev if you know there are ntr haters just make the game ASK if you want ntr or not and if you want certain sexual orientations and stuff ....most stories are mediocore written ... i played the current game so far and in all honesty it isn't good enough to make that note "needed" enough ... imply those questions in a forced prologue before or after the namesetting and you give the player the choice .... even though you personally prefer it differently, maybe you love ntr maybe i hate it .... why can't you find a way for yes /no / to a degree .... simple just saying

Reactions: riktor

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Download started !(y):giggle:
EDIT .... after reading above ... I say like it or leave but don't BITCH about it.... explains why America the great has semi become america.. we kiss yr butt to make you happy ... a passive ant colony as some may say.... has to conform with what everyone wants... I say ---> Like it or leave it.. cause we don't want to hear about your own personal issues :ROFLMAO::LOL:

Sorry.. re-edit lol ---A place were artists make -- create -- destroy and open our imaginations ... we are just here to help with issues and spellcheck.
Thats it kids -- don't like it get out there and get a job and grow up and stop trolling to make others like you :rolleyes::oops:
oh and Beta testing... gota love helping with that... OMG the programing BLAH!! lol

kgh385

Jun 7, 2017
The most recent build. There isn't an error log it just says 0xc000007b and then says click ok to close application

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
Unity rework broke a lot of shit, like the names change when you load a game, and you can't mute the sounds unless you also mute the music, save system is terrible, can't roll back, shit like that... why change from renpy, it's perfect! Whatever, your decision.

Anyways, apart from that, the update... isn't great. The grammar/writing is still terrible, and even though the plot is based on a comic that has an ok plot, it still manages to fuck that up. Like, the plot revolves around a cosplay event, but we never see a single cosplay, it's just generic "hey babysitter aka mom lets fuck" "ok". This game had potential but it's letting me down... improve the writing, put some more effort into the story (and the renders), go back to renpy, and then we'll have a really good game.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes