Depcaprio

Mar 23, 2023
I downloaded the apk and zip file for this game from dikgames to play from Android.. the problem is it is not opening at all.. I tried every possible ways.. I extracted the zip file to the apk file using zarchiver still it's not accepting the extension data.. is there any problem from my side or the game can't be played for Android.. coz Android tag is not given in f95.. but I thought dikgames is a trustable site and it posted Android link..

Reactions: ActiveShooter

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
latest android port here is 19.5 i think. ask from that who uploaded dikgames android port.

KhaelDragon

Aug 19, 2020
2- there is a bug in the distribution (possibly a broken or missing data archive) and after the scene with Lucy is a black screen there (at the end of ver.8). It looks like there are have no resources, if anyone has an archive of an earlier version - please post it on a file hosting service .
So, problem in the new main files. Fixing by backup it, change to old version, break through the problem scene, save and restore backuped main (or not)
(for win64, idk if it important. i thinks not)
And
(if you already delete game archive)

Last edited:
Reactions: mobrz

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Does this game no longer have auto-update or a button to update directly from an older version?
In fact, the button is still there but no longer seems to work
My last version played is v 0.15.5.0

• Wow
Reactions: lawlawkagurL

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Does this game no longer have auto-update or a button to update directly from an older version?
In fact, the button is still there but no longer seems to work
My last version played is v 0.15.5.0
Wait really? Is that the reason why I've not had an update for what felt like years by now.
Sheesh.
By last version of the game I believe is 20.0.0

is this still the latest version?
or I'm way WAY left behind?

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Wait really? Is that the reason why I've not had an update for what felt like years by now.
Sheesh.
By last version of the game I believe is 20.0.0

is this still the latest version?
or I'm way WAY left behind?
Hmm... :unsure: I don't think auto-update works by itself. If I remember correctly you need to launch the game, only then it will be able to detect it by querying their server first.
And yes. Apparently v 0.20.0 is the latest update

Reactions: lawlawkagurL

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
well not actually, latest is 20.0.5 but what's in that is unknown (prolly ntr/dark ntr stuff).
Is this so? a little bite of more dark and dumb stuff? Well, that doesn't matter to me anymore.
Not even funny, the grammar, the spelling and the dialogues... oh my god the dialogues, if you could even call it that. Misplaced text boxes (before or after), images suddenly disappearing leaving only the text on a black screen.
I knew it was stupid of me to want to try this game again. Aficianado of the good storyline and the slow build of corruption games, or just games without too much crap, you are in the wrong place. Apart from good graphics? there is nothing else good.
For the first time in a long time, I had to give up before the 3rd part.
It's a shame because the girls are really beautiful, but not enough to keep me going on.
I couldn't take it anymore
I'm out--------------------->

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

PolterDude

Jul 31, 2023
I PRESENT YOU THE UNPACKED IMAGES ENJOY!!! (strange no one did this)...
made 2 separated files one with only videos the other images only because the images are 6426 images almost 9GB file and upload limit is 5GB... on some websites gona try mixdrop hope its work uploading
here gona post the link later bye have fun
link 1 (video)
link 2 (images)
Edit: done (y)
any uploader here save these files for another host to keep it alive please also ADD CG GALLERY TO THE OP thank you !!!
View attachment 1060720
Bro, where i supose to put these CG? in witch folder?

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes