Mod Others The Sims 4: Wickedwhims [v3.3.4.134.4] [Turbodriver]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

nordicspring

Nov 22, 2017
Page 45, version 3.2.4.122 @MattC95 posted was the first time the 'secret feature' was mentioned in Wicked Whims. If you want a recent update though page 48 has it version 3.2.4.122.7
Ah thanks. I hardly ever read the changelogs. I hope I won't have miscarriage in my game.

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
Wow thank you so much guys!

I wonder though how did you make that trick with renaming the pdf, how did you get to start with? You saved the page or something?

nordicspring

Nov 22, 2017
Page 45, version 3.2.4.122 @MattC95 posted was the first time the 'secret feature' was mentioned in Wicked Whims. If you want a recent update though page 48 has it version 3.2.4.122.7
Ok, sorry for the second quoting but are you sure the miscarriage is from WW? Do you have to have any other mod for this aswell? I just got confused right now after reading about it on another forum.

AlinaReloaded

Nov 26, 2017
Ok, sorry for the second quoting but are you sure the miscarriage is from WW? Do you have to have any other mod for this aswell? I just got confused right now after reading about it on another forum.
I have the Road to Fame Mod, MCCC, and the drug mod. I also have a ton of small fixes. None of them would cause miscarriages. There is a separate miscarriage mod out though, by LilMissSam I believe. maybe thats what you've been reading about. I know this is caused by WW cause there's an option to disable it in game.

nordicspring

Nov 22, 2017
I have the Road to Fame Mod, MCCC, and the drug mod. I also have a ton of small fixes. None of them would cause miscarriages. There is a separate miscarriage mod out though, by LilMissSam I believe. maybe thats what you've been reading about. I know this is caused by WW cause there's an option to disable it in game.
Where is the option? I couldn't find it.
edit: Ah someone on LL said, the miscarriage only works with the drug mod. Thank goodness.

P@treon

Sep 20, 2017
I had the LittleMsSam miscarriage mod but uninstalled it when I saw WW had a miscarriage option (Why have two mods that do the same thing?) Although LittleMsSam had the optional choice of infertility if your sim had a miscarriage and the optional chance of your sim dying if your sim had a miscarriage which made my Historical Legacy playthrough a lot harder and more fun. Haven't run into any miscarriages with WW but I will wait and see.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys can someone explain to me how install all?
I download
1)
2)
3)WickedWhims Version 3.2.4.121.2
Now?
Also, after i install all i need some other mods? I mean something like skin? Because i do not know if the penis or pussy are already in it.
If i need also that, can someone tell me who are the best to download?
Please help me^^'

Reactions: Huweha

nordicspring

Nov 22, 2017
Guys can someone explain to me how install all?
I download
1)
2)
3)WickedWhims Version 3.2.4.121.2
Now?
Also, after i install all i need some other mods? I mean something like skin? Because i do not know if the penis or pussy are already in it.
If i need also that, can someone tell me who are the best to download?
Please help me^^'
you unzip them and put them in the mods folder. The intimate parts come with the WW mod.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Is there a way to stop the cops from showing up? The road to fame mod is so annoying when Sims walk into your woohoo on spots and call the police and stuff. Camera gets jerked around, cops fall from sky, BANG BANG BANG BANG, then they each take a turn to beat the crap out of you. Ridiculous! Guess this is based on America with the shear brutality.

uriel1987

May 1, 2017
Is there a way to stop the cops from showing up? The road to fame mod is so annoying when Sims walk into your woohoo on spots and call the police and stuff. Camera gets jerked around, cops fall from sky, BANG BANG BANG BANG, then they each take a turn to beat the crap out of you. Ridiculous! Guess this is based on America with the shear brutality.
there is a cop setting in the option menu of the mod i think, but honestly just don't do the woohoo on spot thing and have sex with wickedwhims, that whole thing is just a joke i think, and it's already super easy to trigger sex especially with all the social bonuses that mod provides

uriel1987

May 1, 2017
Anyone know if the latest Sims 4 update broke anything important?
Here there is a very incomplete list,

That page seems not very accurate anyway, for example wickedwhims works while they say it doesn't.
Also it says mc command center needs an update, but their link doesn't work and i can't find the new version online.
Anyway played for an hour with all my mods incuding mc command center and got no errors. I don't think this patch broke much stuff

F

finfin

Here there is a very incomplete list,

That page seems not very accurate anyway, for example wickedwhims works while they say it doesn't.
Also it says mc command center needs an update, but their link doesn't work and i can't find the new version online.
Anyway played for an hour with all my mods incuding mc command center and got no errors. I don't think this patch broke much stuff
Look at the date of the thread :p

Reactions: Thotney

L3ON

Jun 22, 2017
Does anyone have an updated list of Patreon early access animations? Primarily, I am looking for Mike24 and Lupobianco animations.

Also, THANKS for the amazing updated mods. This is an awesome community.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes