Mod - Others - The Sims 4: Wickedwhims [v3.3.4.134.4] [Turbodriver]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Cudder

WickedWhims, AKA WickedWoohoo is a mod that created by a modder named TurboDriver. This mod is a good addition for The Sims 4 because it adds some realism to the game. It is a good thing that the public version (free) of this mod is available. But considering the Patreon (Paid) release is FAR more superior than the public release, it is also a good thing that this thread is exists. I know Turbodriver will add those Patreon Features to the Public Build, but waiting for months for them its just too much, lol.
  2. G
    5.00 star(s)

Grellelover15

So helpful. I really like this thread because they take the time to update it almost daily, I would not have half of the custom content I did if it was not for these men and woman taking the time to do so
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 184974

This thread is more than words could describe. It's amazing... No wait, incredible!! Thank you all contributors! You guys are AWESOOOOMMMEEEEEE!!!! You release paywall mods to the community and in a timely fashion. You all deserve so much love!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

MiSFiT203

Thank you to all the uploaders that make this thread possible. Matt, Finfin... you guys rock! sorry, hope im not forgeting anyone. if i did, thank you too!

hmm... more than 200 characters, well damn, sorry cause im not gonna count every letter so heres where i just go dumb and start saying.... umm, uhh... shit i dont know what the fuck to say. oh well, will just keep typing til i get there.

ok Done!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

DrHid

The public version of WickedWhims is so behind right now that calling it "early access" is an understatement, what we have is a free and premium version.

Thanks to everyone involved in keeping us up to date. You are very generous.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

fikka

MattC95 and finfin have really made this thread awesome. For your kind and generous contributions we are all so very grateful. And thank you for taking that extra step of posting Changelogs and your personal reviews.
  7. F
    5.00 star(s)

finfin

Punctual updates, useful thread.
    I don't need anymore to spend money for some Patreon pages, these guys are awesome and kind, and I wanted to rate them five starts.
    Bla bla bla 200 characters awesomess coolness please let me vote k thanks