Mod Others The Sims 4: Wickedwhims [v3.3.4.134.4] [Turbodriver]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

MattC95

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Hey guys, I would love to have the tray files for these - - <3
All the links you posted are the same, but here's the 3 lots of the same set just in case.

MattC95

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Hi I have just recently downloaded this and there is a problem in my game of where words are not showing up at all for this mod or the drugs themselves either.
See if this fixes things.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
Hey guys! I was downloading some models from when i stumbled upon one with donate hair from newsea as cc requirement, i tried to search for them but the only links i could find were expired.
Does anyone happen to have a rip of her ?

Also, i was searching for the patreon cc collection on mega some users were so kind to share here some time ago, i tried to find it on this thread but with no luck so far, any redirection would be much appreciated.

pasoendan

Dec 16, 2017
Hey guys! I was downloading some models from when i stumbled upon one with donate hair from newsea as cc requirement, i tried to search for them but the only links i could find were expired.
Does anyone happen to have a rip of her ?

Also, i was searching for the patreon cc collection on mega some users were so kind to share here some time ago, i tried to find it on this thread but with no luck so far, any redirection would be much appreciated.
, its a recolor, but the mesh are included

Reactions: Twitchy and Duriel

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
What's it take to have your own controlled sims to be asked to woohoo? I turn autonomy on high and even change the lot trait and they still won't ask any of my sims. They never stop asking each other, though.

miral29

Sep 16, 2017
What's it take to have your own controlled sims to be asked to woohoo? I turn autonomy on high and even change the lot trait and they still won't ask any of my sims. They never stop asking each other, though.
Sims that has Self-assured and Romantic traits most of the time will do sex. Flirty environment and Hypersexual lot trait will also affect them. If this things didn't work you might don't have an animations so they will just talk about it but they will not do it.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Sims that has Self-assured and Romantic traits most of the time will do sex. Flirty environment and Hypersexual lot trait will also affect them. If this things didn't work you might don't have an animations so they will just talk about it but they will not do it.
I have well over 1k animations loaded, and they work fine so that isn't it. Only thing I can think of is that it's tied to the base game autonomy. I have it disabled for my current sim so he won't constantly break my queue of actions but that might be what's hindering me.

AlinaReloaded

Nov 26, 2017
If anyone cares, I'm pretty sure the hidden feature from WickedWhims was miscarriages. One of the NPC's just had one and it scared the crap outta me. You get a notification and they create a puddle of blood on the ground.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys the last the sims i play was the sims 3. Of Couse i play it normally XD
But now i find this thread and the funny thing to play the sims 4 it has made its way into my mind.
I just wanna understand one thing for now.
After the sims 1 i notice a little thing. Of course is normal that they add this kind of thing. But i remember that they remove fiki fiki with specific character.
I mean... if you star a new family and you putt all the thing like:
Dad, Mother, son, doughter, there is no way to fuck you sister or you mother, or the dad fuck his daughter.
There is some way to change this? I really like to start a family like:
Son who live with is mother and two sister. And start to created a little harem with them and other female girls/woman around the neighboring.
Can someone tell me please? Anticipate thankses.

I download this version here:
The Sims 4 [FitGirl Repack]
The Sims 4: Deluxe Edition v1.36.102.1020 + All DLCs & Add-ons
Can someone tell me if this version is good with the mod?

Because i download also the one on the first page, and the torrent say:
The Sims 4 [FitGirl Repack] But have less dlc.
So i was thinking if i can or not use the one i find?

Edit
Ok i download this 3 thing
1)Animation bundle
2)@Arithil
3)WickedWhims Version 3.2.4.121.2
Do I have to use all three or only the first two?

AlinaReloaded

Nov 26, 2017
You have NPC and controlled sims autonomy on high? Because they're different settings. Do you have jealousy/polygamy on? Cause that impacts as well. And if you have MCCC, i think they have their own autonomy settings too. From my game experience, they just needed to have met my sim, and be in a really flirty mood. But I have noticed that once you woohoo with them once, they are more likely to ask. I have a swingers club in my game, and my sim woohooed with Justin Delgato once, and now he asks her all the time. Same for the other members of the club.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
You have NPC and controlled sims autonomy on high? Because they're different settings. Do you have jealousy/polygamy on? Cause that impacts as well. And if you have MCCC, i think they have their own autonomy settings too. From my game experience, they just needed to have met my sim, and be in a really flirty mood. But I have noticed that once you woohoo with them once, they are more likely to ask. I have a swingers club in my game, and my sim woohooed with Justin Delgato once, and now he asks her all the time. Same for the other members of the club.
I have npcs on high and controlled sim (in the wicked menu) set on just "on". In the regular options however I have "disable autonomy for currently controlled sim" enabled. Jealousy I think is on...never really messed with it, whatever the default is, is what it's at.

Also for some reason I crash pretty regularly (as in a hard lock, can't even tab out) with 122.7, had to rollback to 122.4. Guessing no one else has this problem as I'm the first to complain about it. I guess it's not quite a hard lock as I can still hear the sound in the game when you click, still have to do a hard shutdown though.

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
Does anyone still have this by Salem2342 by any chance?

I've checked different mirrors aswell as CC finders, they all send me to Salem's epty page or to an expired simsfileshare. I guess he's done with TS4 and deleted all his stuff...

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes