Mod Others The Sims 4: Wickedwhims [v3.3.4.134.4] [Turbodriver]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

itsmebruh

Nov 24, 2017
Does anyone have an updated list of Patreon early access animations? Primarily, I am looking for Mike24 and Lupobianco animations.

Also, THANKS for the amazing updated mods. This is an awesome community.
check this thread

ZaUnknowns

May 20, 2017
hey so i'm kinda lost with all these new mods can anyone upload full mods or maybe tell me what i need for reinstalling these mods?

d1Polterghost

Jul 22, 2017
Autonomy sex is bugged af. 95% of the time its sex by the window and then half of the animations take places outside of the house which often means that they float in the air or just go in and out of the building trough the wall.

Gohan007

Aug 4, 2017
You have to rotate the window towards the room.
Problem is that not all window animations take place on the same side, so there's still gonna be floaty people around if it's done autonomously.

EDIT: I've just done some more testing and sims won't even be able to reach the window sex location if the window is turned like so:

Otherwise every animation apart from ooOLaLa World's and Lifeline's takes place on the inside part of the window (not the arrows side).

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
meh.. blame the windows! I just laugh when it happens.. when you annoyed enough.. take note the animation and disable it from autonomy pick list.

ZaUnknowns

May 20, 2017
HELP i install all the mods but my fem sims won't go full nude only the bottom nude not the top any solution?

Edit:
Never mind found the answer already, i was lacking a mod.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Autonomy, at least for me, has been severely lessened in the latest (3.2.4.123) version. I had a sex night club setup with all the proper traits and high autonomy. In the previous version I had (3.2.4.122.4) there were always 3 or more groups woohooing upstairs, now I'm lucky to get one group going at a time. Anyone else finding their towns libido shot? Maybe sims are less prone to woohoo regardless of settings in public places now?

iAmTheFuture

Oct 21, 2017
Not sure if this is a result of WW or Basemental but my sims cannot stay pregnant. Every time she gets pregnant she has a miscarriage. There is an option to disable miscarriages. I have it enabled but she miscarries anyway.

I read in the patch notes for WW that they are aware of the issue and this latest version 122b was supposed to fix that but the issue remains even after installing.

Any suggestions?

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes