Mod Others The Sims 4: Wickedwhims [v3.3.4.134.4] [Turbodriver]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

fenixazutar

Nov 13, 2017
@berz tx my dude, works perfectly now! Spent a day deleting mods one at a time to see what was throwing it off but apparently was too stupid to just get the version on their site.

MattC95

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
na 1.25 city living
That's an extremely old game version. TD claims that 1.26 onwards will work, but 1.31.37 and above is recommended. The newest releases from TD are bundled into 3 files intentionally, there's nothing missing; Basemental does the same thing now.

If there's issues with the lower half of the body, that's down to a body replacer. Redownload/Reinstall the body meshes and textures again, and see if the same thing happens.

If it does, the issue would come down to a pair of pants/bottoms defaulting as the naked body. Only way to fix that is removing the CC the pants/bottoms belong to.

Last edited:

uriel1987

May 1, 2017
Any mods you guys would recomend? They can be SFW and NSFW.

More presets for everything, more varied random npcs.

mc command center if you can be bothered reading documentation of the mod, it has a lot of settings and stuff you can do.

fashion career it's the best career mod i played (actually the only one on par with vanilla jobs) here the updated version for cats and dogs update

sorcerer mod is a lot of fun

you can find road to fame (celebrity dlc) and basemental drugs (drugs) often uploaded here.

Viztril

Jun 14, 2017

kıvılcım

Dec 6, 2017
Hey guys, I would love to have the tray files for these - - <3

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes