Mod Others The Sims 4: Wickedwhims [v3.3.4.134.4] [Turbodriver]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017
Can someone help me out with this? I've downloaded it, thooo, I'm not quite sure what it's supposed to do. My sims' breasts aren't moving. I have both files in my game.
It's not possible to add full breast physics like we have in skyrim, what this mod does is replace most vanilla animations with the same ones but with breasts bouncing, modder is changing each animation one by one, it will take time.

Sep 21, 2018
It's not possible to add full breast physics like we have in skyrim, what this mod does is replace most vanilla animations with the same ones but with breasts bouncing, modder is changing each animation one by one, it will take time.
Perfect! Thank you so much, King. So that basically means that the reason why it seemed like it did nothing for me, is probably because I didn't do any of the animations that were updated with the physics.

Reactions: K.Leoric

Heabob

Dec 24, 2018
Thank you SO much @Immanuel714 !

I'm currently beginning the initial design phase for a 50 meter tall marble statue in honor of you. I think the permit process may pose a challenge, but you and your last post is worth it. If you have any design suggestions to make, I'm open.;)

Seriously though, thanks.

BTW: If anyone uses UI Cheats Extension it's currently borked; as best I can tell anyway.

UI Cheats Extension was borked, but Weerbesu released a fix.
<rant>
Seriously, I wasted 2 damned hours on my day off looking for the culprit. Two damned friggin' hours sifting through 3.5 GB of mods looking to find what was borking my game. I agonized over LE's, did game repairs, and even out-right deleted mods only to come to the same conclusion that Weerbesu came to since before I even began my hunt. I could have cleaned the house, washed my car, or other fun things. Instead I sat here for 2 hours digging into a 3.47GB mods folder. I had to unplug my speakers because the Sims 4 loading music is now stuck in my head from repetition.
</rant>

Moral of the story: If you have a legit game, check your mod authors for fixes or error reports after every update and BEFORE you both loading up the game. If EAxis disabled Mods after an update, just assume something is broken and find out what that is on the internet. Otherwise you'll be ranting and raving about wasted time on forums because none of your friends wants to hear you bitch anymore. Projection much?
Don't feel bad, I've spent several days, on & off, trying to find out why my CASfulledit in MCCC wouldn't work anymore.
Turns out I had restored a backup version of MCC's config file before I had set it up for cheats.
Funny I couldn't get it to work in base game with cheats and no mods either.
Reading forums somewhere they said check your config file... (light bulb goes off). it was set to "false", duh.
Even filed a ticket with Origin/EA ranting about the Dec 21st patch.
Feel like a schmuck now.

worldcompany

Jul 28, 2017
Thank you so much I'll have a read through now :D

Edit: Wow just went through it and it's great! Thank you for being so accommodating and taking the time to write out really well set out and detailed answers to my queries and providing me with files and links to use! SUPER HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU :D
Just to tell you that Sopor's doesnt work on Alien body and that pack is not well made, Still glitchy left the [BB][Female]Bottom which can be downloaded from Loverslab and it must be deleted [BB][Female]Topdefault to dont conflict with Soppors and delete too [BB][Feet] to work properly with Necrodog HD feets

d1Polterghost

Jul 22, 2017
If this is in regards to WickedWhims, his last post was on the 18th that works with the latest patch
On the latest patch MCCC drops errors like crazy with every click. I thought its the WW fault since there is version .6 that might fix things.

it_wasnt_me

Dec 1, 2018
hi all! happy holidays, if you're celebrating.

we have several updates to the bouncing boobies, but since i was away for the holidays, i've condensed them to make it easier for you all! you can tag me with questions and i'll be more present to answer questions re: installation. :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Judasteros18

Aug 9, 2018
well..mybe just me, i cant use all mods, ww not working, cc not working.. and body has disapear when am using mods.. i dunno how, and how to make it work at mine :'(
mybe someone can gimme "work file"to mega?? and how to install all this... thanks

Sep 13, 2018
well..mybe just me, i cant use all mods, ww not working, cc not working.. and body has disapear when am using mods.. i dunno how, and how to make it work at mine :'(
mybe someone can gimme "work file"to mega?? and how to install all this... thanks
Do what @Disqu said. I have also updated my WickedWhims and BetterBody folders on Mega. If you or anyone else is interested. Just un-zip and drop in your Mods folder.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

speedballz

Jul 4, 2017
So im really stuck,i deleted everything within my mods folder and re-installed fresh what Immanuel posted, i enabled custom content nd scripst and still game acts like it has no mods, i dont get the wicked whims notification when the game starts nor do i get the wicked whims content.Can someone help ?

Sep 13, 2018
So im really stuck,i deleted everything within my mods folder and re-installed fresh what Immanuel posted, i enabled custom content nd scripst and still game acts like it has no mods, i dont get the wicked whims notification when the game starts nor do i get the wicked whims content.Can someone help ?
Can you post a screenshot of your Mods folder? It might help.

it_wasnt_me

Dec 1, 2018
Just cross-posting this here from the mods thread to help out:

As promised, here are the current supported animations for the boobies (including those in the test file):
Excited Animations
Cleaning the Bar
Punching Bag
Treadmill
Yoga
Angry
Social Interactions
Showering
Goofy
Excited
Hiccups
Dry Heaving (pregnancy)

I don't think I've missed any, but if I have...now you have a place to begin to look for animations and any that you noticed that are not listed here will be a surprise. :)

Reactions: UnkemptPaladin
Sep 21, 2018
Just cross-posting this here from the mods thread to help out:
Walking up and down the stairs, and walking in general (feminine walk style anyway), but who's realllyyyy counting. :ROFLMAO: Thank you so much for the list! Can't wait to try out those other animations you mentioned! My sim looks fantastic now that her petite cherries bounce as she walks to go suck the soul out of her man's oui oui. :sneaky::LOL:

Reactions: it_wasnt_me
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes