5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

alexlll

Dec 30, 2018
WickedWhims 4.3.5.137k - 19th December 2018
Supports game version 1.47.51, 1.48.90
I downloaded my game from there :

Sep 13, 2018
Already tried that
I am wondering if i need a certain version of the game, as far as i see i have 1.30
That should be the first thing you do. Update to 1.48.94.1020, 1.48.90.1020, or even 1.47.51.1020 but no earlier. Unless you're installing old versions of WickedWhims and BetterBody both of them require at least 1.47.51.1020 which fixed a lot of bugs in the game code. You should be able to find it . That should help.

Northwood284

Jul 1, 2017
Does anyone knows how to change the penis size? In the new Body Selector, my Betterbody mods doesn't appear as an option.

Samga

Apr 4, 2017
Yo having problems with the latest november LE and the december WW as well, it changes bodies for my sims to shitty ones. The body selector thingie does not help, i want to use WW without the shitty automatic body change, does anyone have an older version of WW (2018 august version?) Cause i foolishly overwrited mine with the new one

worldcompany

Jul 28, 2017
Yo having problems with the latest november LE and the december WW as well, it changes bodies for my sims to shitty ones. The body selector thingie does not help, i want to use WW without the shitty automatic body change, does anyone have an older version of WW (2018 august version?) Cause i foolishly overwrited mine with the new one
dont worry I can upload you my bodies works well with the last patches, I feel your frustation it happened to me at the begining, you must choose what apk to put and what to not, I give you the easy way, also dont install those ones that a guy has uploading and sharing on the below comments its conflicting.
I use WW body plus BB and top Allures. (Allures not compatible with Alien) (mine BS Bouncing mod that is on female folder is the patreon version of dec 27 2018, it is merged BSBoobies and Bs Boobies TEST to one file, plus the boucing so if you have the BS uninstall it)
On this just make sure the files that says "INSIDE WHICKED WHIMS FOLDER" must be on Whickedwhims folder, so it means, your whickedwhims must be on a folder inside mod folder, remove everything that might conflict with those. The others folders I have just put in the mod folder too.
I recommend you RemusSirion skin overlays that are compatible with necrodog hd feets and ww body. (only female body) (copy it all the link and the key) !72ovjYEtNCMB3uzhFPu8AZUQONBwN3LYDvoIKGhoIxs

Reactions: hmorphone

Samga

Apr 4, 2017
On this just make sure the files that says "INSIDE WHICKED WHIMS FOLDER" must be on Whickedwhims folder, so it means, your whickedwhims must be on a folder inside mod folder, remove everything that might conflict with those. The others folders I have just put in the mod folder too.
Wait what? So i create a folder called wickedwhims inside the mods folder? Cause the official faq states the exact opposite.
I just want the old denton rigged maxis bodies that used to be default man, but thanks for the tip, i'll try it with the folder thing.

PS.: I dont use any body mods or anything, this latest WW is just overriding default bodies and that creates some really weird ass body shapes with ugly textures, i'll show you a comparison pic this night if im not able to solve it, i appreciate the help

Samga

Apr 4, 2017
This is my problem ...

Left sides before latest WW, on the right sides after latest WW

And if nude, shows some ugly modded body with ugly textures, and i cant change it. How do i solve this? Any help?
Its not giving me any error messages

P@treon

Sep 20, 2017
This is my problem ...

Left sides before latest WW, on the right sides after latest WW

And if nude, shows some ugly modded body with ugly textures, and i cant change it. How do i solve this? Any help?
Its not giving me any error messages
Do you use any slider mods or body mods?

RevanXe

Oct 10, 2017
Man i'm late to the party with this so excuse my noob questions. Does this mod have Futanari included? or Hermaphrodite?

Any must have mods? Or mod pack with them perhaps? Other than the default obviously.

Any help appreciated.

Samga

Apr 4, 2017
you are confusing sliders with textures... its nothing about textures also you can increase the boobs and decrease the waist on CAS mode
Im not confusing it, i know there are slider mods, but no i dont have them. I dont have modded meshes, modded textures, and no modded sliders. This patch of WW though seem to have all these, which i really dont like, and would like them gone, but the in built measure to make them gone is not working (the body selector thing is simply overriding default body settings)

I dont like the modded mesh, dont like the modded textures (bc WW overrides default with ugly ones when nude) and i dont like the body proportions that WW gives, and no, going into CAS the default sliders dont work, but either way i would want to keep my body settings as they were since years.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes