Mod Others The Sims 4: Wickedwhims [v3.3.4.134.4] [Turbodriver]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Soulbound

Apr 30, 2017
Nisa wicked new update
NisaWickedPerversions v2.0.996b was already posted yesterday on and had a change log.

Good idea to check both threads and put more information in the future, so you don't mislead people.

Jakeboy193

Jan 28, 2018
This is my problem ...

Left sides before latest WW, on the right sides after latest WW

And if nude, shows some ugly modded body with ugly textures, and i cant change it. How do i solve this? Any help?
Its not giving me any error messages
Hello, this is out of topic, but do you mind sharing where you got that outfit? Looks like powergirl's hero costume! Thanks!

Samga

Apr 4, 2017
Hello, this is out of topic, but do you mind sharing where you got that outfit? Looks like powergirl's hero costume! Thanks!
Yeah its Power Girl's original outfit by Zz2Tommy, idk whats his stance on this now since his stuff is down, but originally he was okay with sharing, if you want it i can send you the file, i updated it to work ok with post "pets" expansions

Anybody have any idea how to solve the freaking WW body problem though ?

Reactions: Jakeboy193

Sarducci

Nov 27, 2017
Yeah its Power Girl's original outfit by Zz2Tommy, idk whats his stance on this now since his stuff is down, but originally he was okay with sharing, if you want it i can send you the file, i updated it to work ok with post "pets" expansions

Anybody have any idea how to solve the freaking WW body problem though ?
The stuff he posted is still up on lovers labs.

Reactions: Jakeboy193

Samga

Apr 4, 2017
The stuff he posted is still up on lovers labs.
Hold on, i can't access it, i thought its down, does this mean im banned? Anyway the original file wont work properly on newer sims 4 versions, at leatst it didnt for me, but give it a try, if it doesnt work i can send you mine

Sarducci

Nov 27, 2017
Hold on, i can't access it, i thought its down, does this mean im banned? Anyway the original file wont work properly on newer sims 4 versions, at leatst it didnt for me, but give it a try, if it doesnt work i can send you mine
I can not say why you're unable to download it, but I just tried the link I provided and it works both to download and to use (though the outfit is in the sleepwear category, which is odd).

Immanuel714

Oct 8, 2017
So I want to put this out there...my Patreon pledge was removed and Turbo blocked me. I might make another one in the future but as of right now I don't have access to WickedWhims :ROFLMAO:

Samga

Apr 4, 2017
He doesnt seem to be aware of the body selector issue, there are a handful of people posting problems with it on ll now, but every one is ignored

Sep 21, 2018
So based off of the comments I'm seeing here (I'm not on LL), WW isn't really stable to use at this time? I'm using version 4.3.5.138.6 because all of these updates he's putting out, is freaking me out. :LOL:

Sep 13, 2018
So based off of the comments I'm seeing here (I'm not on LL), WW isn't really stable to use at this time? I'm using version 4.3.5.138.6 because all of these updates he's putting out, is freaking me out. :LOL:
I'm on 139.7 and, for me, most of the issues are sorted out. The body selector bug is gone and I'm not concerned with jealousy now considering my current family dynamic. The other bugs that were fixed in successive updates since 4.3.5.138 bothered me more. It was a risk vs. reward scenario for me to update, but I understand your concerns:giggle:. I'd much rather have a stable release once per month than 2 unstable releases every week. Sometimes, I swear this is planned obsolescence.:ROFLMAO:

ara shadow

Nov 13, 2018
Hi, I'm sorry to bother you but I tried to update my game, which is from Codex, to 1.47.51 and now it's completely broken. This is my first time updating with Codex so I'm sure I did something wrong but I'm not sure what.
I downloaded it and ran the "setup.exe" in the "Update" folder.
Then I deleted the contents of my old game file and extracted the "CODEX" file to my desktop.
I then copy and pasted its contents into my old game file.
Now I get a warning that the "required game data is missing or damage. Please repair or reinstall game via Origin."

Can someone help me with this?

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes