RPGM The Proteus Effect [v10.3] [Proxxie]

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Im on the fire boss quest. and have been stuck on it for 3 days. i have click the item to break the shield. my main char dose zero damage on the boss , the other char just dose only 10 to 40 in damage and that with rage and using her skill. i get 2 hits and then im kicked out of the battle and have to start over again with the boss fully healed. what hell the gives
When you get kicked out of the battle, you then dodge a fireball line. On the map there also should be a sparkle showing an object (another shield breaking crystal). You grab that and it will trigger, before attacking again. Then his shield should be down again (he retains the damage from before). Takes 2-3 times.

jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
When you get kicked out of the battle, you then dodge a fireball line. On the map there also should be a sparkle showing an object (another shield breaking crystal). You grab that and it will trigger, before attacking again. Then his shield should be down again (he retains the damage from before). Takes 2-3 times.
Have gotten the shield break thing 3 times in a row and even 4 times in row but everytime i go back in he fully healed.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Have gotten the shield break thing 3 times in a row and even 4 times in row but everytime i go back in he fully healed.
Hmm, shouldn't. I just tested it and what I get is you start the combat again, and see his health bar go down to the level of the prior combat end, on your first attack of the new encounter. So if he's around half, as soon as the first attack animation starts I see his health bar reset to half.
But you're fine with the damage. MC is a healing bot, and Ana hits for 60-70 each time, so it takes a few rounds.

Hmm, and when you get the shield breaking thing, you get the fairy going 'go get him his shield is down'? Do you get to him quickly? Might be a time limit between breaking the shield and combat.

jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
i get to him fast. after each time i get the shield break thingy and he fully healed. Ana for me only hits for 10 to 40 in damage and that with rage and using her skill

InsaneBro

Jul 4, 2018
Go into the barn.

Have you downloaded 0.6.1? That worked for me. Other people said they healed at the fountain first or didn't get the Rod of Recollections (or whatever it's called).
I thought I had downloaded the latest update but I must have missed the 6.1 version. Downloaded that version and it fixed the problem.

Thank You

jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
The game is fair except for one thing. The mini games. You got spend lots of hours to do them. so far i have spent close to 4 day worths doing 3 mini games. if wasnt the for the long ass hours on the mini games this wouldnt to bad of a game

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Hey is there is a scene with Val? If so how do you activate it?

jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
finally got the chickens vs frogs done after about 9 hours of off and on playing. Good thing. Main gets a new skill (CURE) which is great to have for when u battle spiders and a new outfit which helps the stats out a little.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Any kind soul would share 0.6.1 Save file really want to see the scenes :FeelsBadMan:

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes