RPGM The Proteus Effect [v10.3] [Proxxie]

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

SaddestPanda

Aug 22, 2016
I was on board until the stupid healing minigame. As long as it is there this game might as well not exist for me. The forums seem to say there is an easy mode, but I can't find it.

forge_cat

Jan 2, 2018
During the intro, talk to the people in the bar I think. I added it by editing save to view it, didn't trigger it in game.
More specifically, after the devs leave the office, head to the bar and buy two beers (raid the hero's house for money), then talk to the girl on the right.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
I was on board until the stupid healing minigame. As long as it is there this game might as well not exist for me. The forums seem to say there is an easy mode, but I can't find it.
What minigame? There is one in hospital but it is pretty easy and there is easy mode if you interact with torch - you are told this before minigame.

NightSky222

Aug 26, 2018
Are there scenes with different outcomes at this game? Or is there always one choice that gives the most content? For example, getting hammered at the party x getting tipsy x not drinking?

notaname000

Oct 28, 2017
I remember a camp scene where the MC touches Ana's cock, then there's another where Ana ogles the MC, but there's also ANOTHER where you can choose to actually start licking Ana's cock while she sleeps. The confrontation happens after all 3, becuase you have to admit to sucking her while she slept. I can't remember where exactly the licking scene played out though...
Thanks! I didn't see any other campfires; will have to go back and look again. Does anybody know where this is?

InsaneBro

Jul 4, 2018
I must say I liked the direction of the game until it came to trying to defeat Giga Slime. No matter how many times you defeat him it turned into a revolving door on his healing and coming back again. I give up..

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I couldent use that save.. dont know why but dident find it in save folder ingame. Could you add the file: global.rpgsave also? I think I need that to use your save files.. (think someone mentioned that once to me so:) )
Before you copy the save, you must play the game, create a save in the 16 slot, close the game and then copy the save provided overwriting the existing.

AKA101

May 11, 2017
Just use the torch beside the receptionist to switch to easy mode(I finished it easily in normal mode though)

poplarchan

Apr 28, 2017
I can't even move at the office after the phonecall in the very beginning... I talked to the receptionist select either answer, she moves and stuck or freeze. Any solution?

angelmunera

Feb 10, 2018
In the first area when you enter the city, it's the building in the upper left of the map. Talk to the chief (he's upper left in that building).
Can anyone try to explain this better, said building in said map has no chief? Apparently missed something or somethings cause I can't progress past helping Ana

yuriluv25

May 10, 2017
hi guys im missing the scene thats next to vals evening scenes on the left in the recollection room anyone have any idea what it is an how to get it?

yuriluv25

May 10, 2017
Can anyone try to explain this better, said building in said map has no chief? Apparently missed something or somethings cause I can't progress past helping Ana
what part of helping her are ye stuck on? if its the beginnin where she wont come out the room go to the entrance of the city an theres a shop next to the inn where the succubi was standin outside with the rod of recollection just go in there

angelmunera

Feb 10, 2018
what part of helping her are ye stuck on? if its the beginnin where she wont come out the room go to the entrance of the city an theres a shop next to the inn where the succubi was standin outside with the rod of recollection just go in there
Ana agreed to come out and joins group. I have nowhere to go from here

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes