RPGM The Proteus Effect [v10.3] [Proxxie]

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

forge_cat

Jan 2, 2018
As far as I can tell, the bug with spawning inside of the mountain after picking the 4th raid party member is triggered by accepting the dildo from the succubus outside the cafe. So don't talk to her before the raid.

Reactions: BitterFrost

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
As far as I can tell, the bug with spawning inside of the mountain after picking the 4th raid party member is triggered by accepting the dildo from the succubus outside the cafe. So don't talk to her before the raid.
Awesome. Can confirm, with dildo = stuck in the mountain, dildoless = can proceed.

Reactions: katarne04

Novacorps

Aug 30, 2017
Does anyone know how to unlock the Scene between the masturbation scene and first tent scene in the room of recollection? It's the only one I'm missing.

IRLover

Aug 1, 2018
did went the dildo way, went to the well before the dunegon, and tryd to enter everytime without members. after that i choose every member until i could enter.

Edit: also went to take a nap in the guild hall after taking the dildo.

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
I finally just ended up using that universal RPGM MV cheat plugin and walking through the terrain.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
can you please share save game? My hardisk died and so the saves With it :(
Doesn't have all scenes for a replay, missing first two iirc.
But saved at the big party, with sub options open.

Does anyone know how to unlock the Scene between the masturbation scene and first tent scene in the room of recollection? It's the only one I'm missing.
During the intro, talk to the people in the bar I think. I added it by editing save to view it, didn't trigger it in game.

ScorchXi

Aug 8, 2017
Hi, this is my first comment on the site, and first I have to say I freaking love this game. alot of people are complaining about how few H-scenes are in the game, but I think that too many would overshadow the great storytelling and humour here.
but the main reason I am commenting is that I cant find the last scene using the rod of recollection. when using the rod it is the second scene. the one with the house surrounded by hedges and a blue roof. can anyone help with this?

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
ugh no one talking about the impossible healing scene in the hospital, soon as you get down to 2 suddenly it's 3,4,5,6 there is no way i can get all of them healed before one i've already healed gets infected again..

Novacorps

Aug 30, 2017
Hi, this is my first comment on the site, and first I have to say I freaking love this game. alot of people are complaining about how few H-scenes are in the game, but I think that too many would overshadow the great storytelling and humour here.
but the main reason I am commenting is that I cant find the last scene using the rod of recollection. when using the rod it is the second scene. the one with the house surrounded by hedges and a blue roof. can anyone help with this?
Do you have the Rod of Recollection scenes with Val? Although I think you and I are missing the same one, which isn't the Val scenes.

ScorchXi

Aug 8, 2017
Do you have the Rod of Recollection scenes with Val? Although I think you and I are missing the same one, which isn't the Val scenes.
yea I have the scne with val and several with ana. looking through the pictures there is a groping scene that i do not know and I am pretty sure it is what I am missing, but dont know how to activate it

dcontrol

Aug 21, 2016
yea I have the scne with val and several with ana. looking through the pictures there is a groping scene that i do not know and I am pretty sure it is what I am missing, but dont know how to activate it
I believe that scene is from the tavern during the first night of the game, when the NPCs cease being NPCs.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
ugh no one talking about the impossible healing scene in the hospital, soon as you get down to 2 suddenly it's 3,4,5,6 there is no way i can get all of them healed before one i've already healed gets infected again..
It's a bit of a pain, but came down to luck. When you're down to one, you need to have the next infected that will most likely spawn just as you're about to cure the final one, to spawn close buy. If it's across the map... then you'll be back to 2 etc. But if it's close by (watch the arrows) you can get it.
And as with all the puzzles, you can click on the torch (it magically pops up) to use easy mode.

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes