• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM The Proteus Effect [v10.3] [Proxxie]

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Well then, here's a little present:

Enjoy!

Edit: added Mac and Linux links.
Appreciate it man. Been a long time since I played this and it seems to have a decent amount of content now. Do you know if there is a walkthrough available?

Reactions: honeypenguin

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Appreciate it man. Been a long time since I played this and it seems to have a decent amount of content now. Do you know if there is a walkthrough available?
Haven't actually played it myself these past few months, but from what I remember you really don't need a walkthrough. The story is really straightforward, and optional stuff is pretty hard to miss.

Just remember to explore, to talk to everyone, even if you've talked to them before, and try to interact with everything that seems interactive and you should be good.

The only really open part of the story is when you get to the Orc Town and the party preparations. Some of the potential party-goers are a little easier to miss.

notaname000

Oct 28, 2017
Haven't actually played it myself these past few months, but from what I remember you really don't need a walkthrough. The story is really straightforward, and optional stuff is pretty hard to miss.

Just remember to explore, to talk to everyone, even if you've talked to them before, and try to interact with everything that seems interactive and you should be good.

The only really open part of the story is when you get to the Orc Town and the party preparations. Some of the potential party-goers are a little easier to miss.
I can't seem to find the second camping scene. From the images it appears to be tit feeling and a blowjob, and it seems not finding that scene has disabled many others. Can anyone help?

tontoman

May 4, 2017
I can't seem to find the second camping scene. From the images it appears to be tit feeling and a blowjob, and it seems not finding that scene has disabled many others. Can anyone help?
Depends on how far you've gone. One rule of thumb is keep an eye out for campfires. Those are your camping spots for scenes, and not all (at least in the intro) you can get back to.
iirc there was two camp scenes before finding the tower with the wizard, and the camps are just before dungeon/cave entrances.
I don't think they actually stop other scenes, but maybe limit your choices (the sub route for ex.) in them.

What game?
Oh god, yeah I rember that one also, sorry can't remember the name. But not a huge miss as didn't have as good humor (story wasn't bad) and few pics (if any). LOTS more RPG combat iirc.

Reactions: notaname000

notaname000

Oct 28, 2017
w1 lakeConfrontation 5.png w1 lakeConfrontation 11.png
Depends on how far you've gone. One rule of thumb is keep an eye out for campfires. Those are your camping spots for scenes, and not all (at least in the intro) you can get back to.
iirc there was two camp scenes before finding the tower with the wizard, and the camps are just before dungeon/cave entrances.
I don't think they actually stop other scenes, but maybe limit your choices (the sub route for ex.) in them.

Thank you. I am talking about the one in the images above, which I now notice is titled Lake Confrontation. I got to then end of the party so I clearly missed it, and it seems to keep me from triggering the hotel scene and the walking up together scene.

Grannonon

Oct 17, 2017
View attachment 141434 View attachment 141435

Thank you. I am talking about the one in the images above, which I now notice is titled Lake Confrontation. I got to then end of the party so I clearly missed it, and it seems to keep me from triggering the hotel scene and the walking up together scene.
That event is at the campfire after you got kicked out of the dragon's nest/cave the first time. It will only trigger if you have done both of the tent events. (second event MC is giving a BJ to Ana but gets interrupted by a deer)

Reactions: notaname000

notaname000

Oct 28, 2017
That event is at the campfire after you got kicked out of the dragon's nest/cave the first time. It will only trigger if you have done both of the tent events. (second event MC is giving a BJ to Ana but gets interrupted by a deer)
Thanks! I'm going to try that tomorrow.

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes