RPGM The Proteus Effect [v10.3] [Proxxie]

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Simple enough from his Patreon:

Since 0.6 was just released for patrons, 0.5.2 is now free to the public! I hope you enjoy it!
Changelog:

• 2 new H-scenes, one of which has 2 distinct variations
  • 5 new quests
  • New skits
  • A (hopefully!) fun event at the end!
  • A bunch of new characters
  • Lots of new dialogue
  • 2 new areas and 2 new building interiors
Version 0.5.2:

Thank god lol....almost 5 hours to dl a 500mb file is rediculous. wow it wa sfree.....:closedeyesmile::coldsweat:

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
eh I'll just wait for v6 lol.......I haven't been to his patreon in quite awhile and almost never check patreon unless I'm pledged to the dev.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
eh I'll just wait for v6 lol.......I haven't been to his patreon in quite awhile and almost never check patreon unless I'm pledged to the dev.
That was all open post on his Patreon - no paywall...direct mega links, etc...

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
That was all open post on his Patreon - no paywall...direct mega links, etc...
I know....thats why I said that...it was just one of those face palm moments when I started downloading an old version from svscomics and then realized you linked the free dl directly from his patreon lol:eek:penedeyewink:

Boyim

Feb 22, 2018
man it would be illegal. lets wait for free one. the petres need money too I guess
I don't want to be mean but the literal point of this websites existence is to upload patreon content, I'm honestly surprised no one has uploaded it yet.

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
Guys is there anyway to skip the intro, it kills time spam clicking for 5-10 mins straight.

Or any button to skip conversations?
After these games started giving me a cramp in my mouse finger, I just installed autohotkey.

Code:
SetTimer Click, 50

F8::Toggle := !Toggle

Click:
    If (!Toggle)
        Return
    Click
return

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes