RPGM The Proteus Effect [v10.3] [Proxxie]

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

anonF95

Oct 17, 2017
Overall this is a nice game, I love the pictures. But as highlighted by others, there is way too many orcs in H scenes. Also, way too many cocks not enough pussies. You can barely see the hero's pussy on 2 or 3 pictures, but you can appreciate dozens of penis. This is the kind of game I would classify as homosexual. Hero is a guy that becomes a girl, and sucks dicks, a lot of dicks. All together it remains me Mr Garrison's book in South Park, to the point it makes me wonder if the author isn't homosexual. Nothing wrong with that, but despite the graphics and the gameplay, the H scenes are a massive turn off to me.

I am lurking since the very first version, but I am still waiting for more pussy and more history oriented H scenes. Let see how the game will be developed in the futur.

Reactions: HenWen

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
really good game.
Question though: with the party from the guild who can you invite to it? Because I went to every person in the city and still the orb wasn't blue (invite people)

Boyim

Feb 22, 2018
Check earlier in the thread, me and a few people go over a bunch of the missable ones, also i think the blue orb is broken for it as well.

jackhammer123333

Jun 11, 2017
Does anyone have any news on the next update? I wont be able to pledge for a while and I'm really curious to find out whats next.
Thank you

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Overall this is a nice game, I love the pictures. But as highlighted by others, there is way too many orcs in H scenes.
I'm really confused as to where these orcs are supposed to be... I've unlocked every available scene and the only ones with orcs in them were the one with the "inspection", in which the orcs are only bystanders, and the "dream" scene in which the MC only gives a blowjob to an orc.

Also, here's the changelog for 0.5.2:
  • Slightly enhanced image quality of H-scenes
  • Bronze Helmet no longer takes up a shield slot
  • Resolved issue that could prevent player from getting Val a drink
  • Resolved issue that could cause your chincha to ignore you :(
  • Resolved issue that could leave allies knocked out with few opportunities to revive them
  • Quest log for Bunny Booster now advances properly
  • Party-goers are a bit more lively
  • Cory and Shiri can no longer phase through doorways
  • Minor corrections to dialogues and events
  • Minor corrections to sprites
It's pretty much just a bugfix update.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Mucho thanks for the update.
Funny, not the way I pictured Val from her tiny sprite picture. Weird to finally see her.

And is it just me, but that Hero flat resigned look just cracks me up (and I love the kinda ditz happy look). I so love the character models in this.

Reactions: honeypenguin

Filippa2000

Jun 22, 2017
Guys is there anyway to skip the intro, it kills time spam clicking for 5-10 mins straight.

Or any button to skip conversations?

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Guys is there anyway to skip the intro, it kills time spam clicking for 5-10 mins straight.

Or any button to skip conversations?
Holding down W should quickly skip through conversations. As of the current update there is unfortunately no way to skip the prologue.

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes