RPGM The Proteus Effect [v10.3] [Proxxie]

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

erster199

Aug 27, 2018
hi guys im missing the scene thats next to vals evening scenes on the left in the recollection room anyone have any idea what it is an how to get it?
If it's the one I think, then go to the coffeeshop and order a coffee for both you and Ana. Then go to bed and you have two options to choose (two different h scenes)

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
for no kill the bears where are the dark clover or something like that? he saw buy at town but where i cant find it

angelmunera

Feb 10, 2018
First take her back to the area where the dungeon is, but instead of going into the dungeon go to the left and then up. This starts a long quest.

Is that where you are?
Yes, Thank you! I was staying away from that area cause once I enter area it kept assuming I was leaving dungeon raid. But it works. Thanks again

Reactions: Martinesfenix

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
please answer me, I'm in town I need to kill bears in exchange a sword but I don't want to kill bears then I take the alternative quest, I have a bottle of honey and water but I can't find the other requirement for does skin bears please help me where I can buy or where can I find it? I did everything except that please help me

Cervantes123

Jul 11, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to trigger the events on the left and right of the lake scene and also all the events with town icon on the right on the recollection map ?

notaname000

Oct 28, 2017
please answer me, I'm in town I need to kill bears in exchange a sword but I don't want to kill bears then I take the alternative quest, I have a bottle of honey and water but I can't find the other requirement for does skin bears please help me where I can buy or where can I find it? I did everything except that please help me
Keep going into shops until you find one that sells hay for horses and buy the black hay. Then take it all back to the wizard guy. If you get stuck like this in the future go to Quests in the menu and it will usually tell you what to do (like buy black hay) but not where to do it.

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
Keep going into shops until you find one that sells hay for horses and buy the black hay. Then take it all back to the wizard guy. If you get stuck like this in the future go to Quests in the menu and it will usually tell you what to do (like buy black hay) but not where to do it.
thank you very much it was in the shop black straw but I have a problem with this shop only members can go in sorry for disturb

yuriluv25

May 10, 2017
If it's the one I think, then go to the coffeeshop and order a coffee for both you and Ana. Then go to bed and you have two options to choose (two different h scenes)
k ill give it a try thanks
lol im an idiot i've done them ones befor but didnt save it cause theres no more story left i should' realized thats what it was thanks tho

moogooguypan

Aug 7, 2017
Can you defeat the Giant Slime? I've fought the battle 12-15 times now and it is getting boring and wondering if it is a bug. It is a giant mistake if you are just supposed to keep grinding. Seems you do the same battle 3 times before you "progress" to the next difficulty. Why not once per "level"? Does 6.1 fix this? There does seem to be a vague note about it that it should "work better" or something like that. - Anyway, all that said, really like the game.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
I can't even move at the office after the phonecall in the very beginning... I talked to the receptionist select either answer, she moves and stuck or freeze. Any solution?
Don't be using the fast foward when she moves. Because yeah she stuck for me also while doing so. Seems holding enter down to speed up the walk messes that up, turns to talk before getting past teh desk heh.

How can I unlock Talent show scene ? I unlock every other scene except this.
If you haven't already, I think it's having the special berries that were requested for the punch. Have to get those and try the punch. IIRC it mentions getting a tingly feeling from them.

Thanks! I didn't see any other campfires; will have to go back and look again. Does anybody know where this is?
In the city after the Wizard tower you get the Orb of disguise quest dungeon. When you head N to that dungeon, that's the dungeon with the rooms that have the lines of fireballs you have to dodge, there is a camp site (little campfire icon) just to the east of the entrance. After that it's off to Orcsville or whatever it's called.

Reactions: poplarchan

ptmg30

Aug 31, 2017
Is there a way to skip the goblin stealth section? This will be a pass otherwise, if I want 30 min.+ of banging my head against a wall I'd play Dark Souls.

K-Zen

Oct 4, 2017
I must say I liked the direction of the game until it came to trying to defeat Giga Slime. No matter how many times you defeat him it turned into a revolving door on his healing and coming back again. I give up..
I guess it can't be killed...according to the changelog : "A hidden repeatable boss! (How many times can you beat him?)"

InsaneBro

Jul 4, 2018
Ok. So I have moved on past the Dumb Slime thing and now trying to do the Dark Pits Quest. No matter which other Character I chose to use in the group I always seem to be placed at the top of the map, stuck and unable to move.

The Dark Pits Quest.jpg
Has anybody else had this problem and found a fix for it?

notaname000

Oct 28, 2017
how do i get to the third cow?
Go into the barn.

Ok. So I have moved on past the Dumb Slime thing and now trying to do the Dark Pits Quest. No matter which other Character I chose to use in the group I always seem to be placed at the top of the map, stuck and unable to move.

Has anybody else had this problem and found a fix for it?
Have you downloaded 0.6.1? That worked for me. Other people said they healed at the fountain first or didn't get the Rod of Recollections (or whatever it's called).

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
A game that made me laugh, only a few minutes in (switched letters). So thumbs up for the humor. The mapping on the other hand. Naah, I guess I will follow this game for while, just to see how the writing develops.

jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
Im on the fire boss quest. and have been stuck on it for 3 days. i have click the item to break the shield. my main char dose zero damage on the boss , the other char just dose only 10 to 40 in damage and that with rage and using her skill. i get 2 hits and then im kicked out of the battle and have to start over again with the boss fully healed. what hell the gives

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes