RPGM The Proteus Effect [v10.3] [Proxxie]

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

MeiLing

Oct 22, 2017
It is available for every mini-game in this game. And you can only see this during mini games
First I had the lamp without a flame then did again the paperwork and got the flame.
Thank you for your help

yeetie

Aug 1, 2018
Great game, a little slow to start up but gets better. And the story is not bad.

Tho, lack of any bull scene during milking is disappointing, even as some kind of "accident" later on...

Reactions: HenWen

tontoman

May 4, 2017
How do u beat giga slime. i pounded that slime for over 45 mins
afaik you don't. In the dev notes they mention a repeatable boss... and you notice that after it respawns you don't have to fight it again (it's not one single combat). Maybe later update?

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
I found this walkthrough which goes to the end of v 5.2 that someone had made which has all H scenes up to 5.2 enjoy sorry I haven't added anything for 6.1
I'll see if I can update it for 6.1... but will need to restart, as I missed quite a few H-events/CG's

stuff132

Sep 4, 2018
I am stuck at the very start of the game where you have to milk the three cows. I was able to get two of them, the one in the barn with the bull and the one grazing in a field to the south, but I can not get the one surrounded by fences. It is so close to a transition that every time I go near it I instead move to the next area. Is there any way to get the third cow or is there another cow that I did not find?

jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
go away from the barn until u cant go futher
then go down pass the pond there one around the pond area
If u tried to milk the bull u have a love sick bull now

stuff132

Sep 4, 2018
Thanks. Also, for some reason, when I try to save the game it just makes a buzzing sound when I click one of the save slots. I'm playing the mac version in case it matters.

smackdab

Jan 30, 2018
Thanks. Also, for some reason, when I try to save the game it just makes a buzzing sound when I click one of the save slots. I'm playing the mac version in case it matters.
Most likely it is too early in the game for saves to have been enabled - menu shouldn't even be available at beginning of game. I'm guessing thats a bug in the iOS (Apple) port.

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes