RPGM The Proteus Effect [v10.3] [Proxxie]

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

stuff132

Sep 4, 2018
I played through the intro, got to the first dungeon where the second person enters VR, and went through the portal at the start. The menu and saves are available but when I click save and then click one of the file slots, the game makes a buzzing sound and nothing else happens.

MeiLing

Oct 22, 2017
one seems to be with Val it is related to drink a coffee alone and watch her dress, but I can't find the moment to watch her dress.
The other one is with Ana and having a coffee with her but there I only haver the H scene that occured at the end of the party.

There is probably something that triggers these H scenes but I miss it

Jimyc

May 17, 2017
one seems to be with Val it is related to drink a coffee alone and watch her dress, but I can't find the moment to watch her dress.
The other one is with Ana and having a coffee with her but there I only haver the H scene that occured at the end of the party.

You need to go to sleep after drinking the coffee.

AKA101

May 11, 2017

You have to get all the ana scene before triggering it

MeiLing

Oct 22, 2017
I think that I have them all. I got the Inn H scene. After this, there is only the H scene after the party

kayot

Dec 19, 2017
What scene uses "w1 sharing room 8.png" to "w1 sharing room 13.png"?

Edit: NM, apparently it's a branch path and I get these pics if I'm submissive at the lake. There isn't a way to redo that and change the constant. I made an edit so I could set it on 1 or 0.

moogooguypan

Aug 7, 2017
I played through the intro, got to the first dungeon where the second person enters VR, and went through the portal at the start. The menu and saves are available but when I click save and then click one of the file slots, the game makes a buzzing sound and nothing else happens.
Probably you don't have write access to the save location. I had the same problem when I was trying to run a game from a network location, and I didn't have write rights on the network drive.

DDoku

Jun 20, 2018
So anyone knows what is the second scene and the last 2 on the upper part of the "gallery" ? I can't seem to unlock those.

kayot

Dec 19, 2017
Second scene is at the bar after you talk to a female npc. You get groped. The upper right two are coffee related. One has Alex and Ana drink coffee and try to sleep. There are two scenes.

The other is with that bitch elf, just have only Alex drink coffee, then sleep, then look at elf bitches dress. She has a few stages to hers. I hope Ana rapes her at some point. I hate that elf...

MeiLing

Oct 22, 2017
gosh. I 've just found out that I have missed
  1. Company game tavern scene
Anyone could tell me where it is?

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes