Wolf RPG Completed The Land Where One Can Make Monmusu Pets - Elf Girl Mimia [Galaxy Wars]

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Leethar

Jul 14, 2017
I cannot find the game console, which I am assuming is one of the three games I'm missing and am totally clueless as to what/how else I am supposed to unlock other than tag, origami, and pancakes. Also I can't seem to trigger anything in front of the bars except her showing her panties one time despite what feels like over 100 attempts to trigger something. I'm also missing two subskills (I've got Game master, tickle master, and spank). I've maxed all stats with her, beaten the 21 game, hot over 10000 on the space invaders game, and bought everything in town (and the vending machine) I could and been to ever walk location except the hotel. I feel like I must be missing something that should be obvious. Help? I'd prefer some hints like locations or likewise over step by step if possible.

Thanks

Edit: OMG I feel like a total moron. I completely missed the "other" screens of things you can buy from the vendors. Not sure what'll be left out of my list from above yet but at least I can progress. <facepalm>

noname66

Feb 23, 2018
i has played this game, so good, now im has the full save :D Mimia so cute :3
now i looking for another game like this but not Teaching feeling :3

Mar 21, 2018
I apparently got a few error messages when I was starting a new game? Is that important? Was something about photos for the elf/fairy girl I think. It trailed off the screen so I can't copy any of it.
Its not important is it?
Edit: Yep. Problem with sprites. Can't see anything except the background. And there seems to be a problem with the letter system when trying to name your character? I'm using Mega Download, so I hope this isn't the same case with the others.

Last edited:

Veruk321

Aug 24, 2018
I'm getting a similar problem with missing textures, screwed up game title, and it generally not being playable from both the NOPY and the MEGA links. Trying the mediafire one now. Hoping it's a file problem and not with my system being unable to read something.

EDIT: Yeah no mediafire's screwed too. Shame. I was looking forward to this

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
She refuses to perform the final lick! Halp?

Edit - Nevermind, you have to try it multiple times with 300 stats

Gunnams

Mar 26, 2020
for people who always get missing character, try to open Control panel, go to clock and region, click at region section, at administrative click Change system locale and use Japanese. after that, restart ur computer.

Sorry for confused tutorial and my English (im still learning English language lol)

Reactions: sabaraikinka
Dec 21, 2019
Finished the game , it gameplay scale between 5 to 7 hours (could be shorter if you use assistance)

a good mix of taking care of partner , with a mixture of nostalgia 90s game , gambling
good selection of constume customization , despite only contain 68 mb .

good game to play if you want to have a chilling slice of life mode.

psssh : tag me if you have trouble completing the game (but of course check other comment too before asking .)

UgiMade

Jun 28, 2019
Finished the game , it gameplay scale between 5 to 7 hours (could be shorter if you use assistance)

a good mix of taking care of partner , with a mixture of nostalgia 90s game , gambling
good selection of constume customization , despite only contain 68 mb .

good game to play if you want to have a chilling slice of life mode.

psssh : tag me if you have trouble completing the game (but of course check other comment too before asking .)
Hey do you still have your save? Mine became corrupted and the one that is on this thread doesn't work with the new version

Kirito2022

Sep 9, 2019
hey im having a hard time unlocking the scenes "Take of your clothes" and "From behind bars" I know that they're unlocked from interacting with her through the bars, but iv'e been trying it for the last 12 game days and i still can't get them. are they locked after day 10 or what?

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
hey im having a hard time unlocking the scenes "Take of your clothes" and "From behind bars" I know that they're unlocked from interacting with her through the bars, but iv'e been trying it for the last 12 game days and i still can't get them. are they locked after day 10 or what?
Have you gotten the skill from the caged bird?

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
I keep having this game in my head when I wish to recommend it in the Recommendation forum but it's very hard to refind it. Every time I try to search this game with tags containing "corruption" or "slave" (which I realize it doesn't) or generally searching "Elf" and there are too many pages.

Would it possible to add "Corruption" or "Slave" tag? jande21
Thanks!

Reactions: rKnight
4.70 star(s) 6 Votes