Wolf RPG - Completed - The Land Where One Can Make Monmusu Pets - Elf Girl Mimia [Galaxy Wars]

1. 3.00 star(s)

asdasdasdad

I have no idea why this game got 5 stars all around.

The writing is atrocious. Every time you do something to the elf it goes like "oh I want to do X to her but fufu its too lewd she might dislike it oh i should try it anyway haha hello elf-chan here comes your pervert master haha, dont be scared lets do lewd". Its like a 8 year old debating whether he should pull a prank. Instead of raising stats and closeness, it feels more like youre just harassing her constantly and she kind of goes with it because she knows you have brain damage.

Grinding money is also stupid, you have the option of some basic card games, a space invaders clone (why, who would want to play space invaders to make money), or run around a forest capturing bugs. You also have a monster tower but that is slow too. There is also no way to generate more money over time, even though stuff gets more and more expensive. You get a stipend, but I already maxed out the game in 15 days (no cheating) so that barely matters either. To get everything you also need to get a high score in space invaders. Just why.

The only reason I dont rate it lower is because it has decent art and it is generally a functional product.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Uadies

Finished the game (Achievements , Challenges , etc ) Pretty wholesome game.
    Still don't know bout the old man in Monster tower advice for getting to 50 floor and meeting the master or what , Reached the 30 floor and fought the red dude guy, at the end theres no staircase leading to top floors, I guess hes the last boss? and the reward we're golds? dunnooooo
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

Extremely UNDERRATED GEM!

Its slice of life, romance, kawaii, multiple outfits, believable dialogue, dungeon crawler side activity, etcetera. I've replayed the game multiple times for a reason, and that's because it has so many great qualities.

This is not an RPG, its a slice of life experience. Don't come here to fap alone. Come here to feel. I love this game, love my elf waifu, and I love you too. Play it friends; play it!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

wartoy

This game is one of my personal favorites. Its simple but that's not necessarily a bad thing. Mimia is extremely cute and i wish there were more games like this. Wanted to make a quick review so more people will get to know about this game.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Alfre4u

This deserves more reviews so giving it a quick one.

Was Long ago I played this but it great in most ways from what I recall.

I would probably gave it a 4/5 for wanting more from it and a little to simple of a story + characters but would say compared to many that use this engine game it far superior then most.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Hakuowlo

It's a pretty silly fairy raising game.
    There's the Japanese Jrpg style (as I call it) ingredient gathering and exploring, and then there's the affection raising sim.
    It's a short game, but not too short - enough for one evening, I think.
    Overall, art is good, sex is hot, and the game was interesting, chill & fun.
    I'd recommend this.