Wolf RPG Completed The Land Where One Can Make Monmusu Pets - Elf Girl Mimia [Galaxy Wars]

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes
Apr 30, 2020
Can anyone please tell me where to find the Bird Cage and the Playing Doctor in the game?
I've been going on circles and still can't find it.

Remote-Kid

Jul 17, 2018
I want to know what happen to the other loli monmusu works, the creator said he was going to make a series out of this, elf was first, succubus was next, lamia and many others were after. Did he give up? I hope he didn't was hoping to play them all.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
They work really slowly. It took a long time for Florehades to be released, so it makes sense that the next part of this series would take a while too.

Uadies

Oct 20, 2020
Finished the game (Achievements , Challenges , etc ) Pretty wholesome game, Still don't know bout the old man in Monster tower advice for getting to 50 floor and meeting the master or what , Reached the 30 floor and fought the red dude guy, at the end theres no staircase leading to top floors, I guess hes the last boss? and the reward we're golds? dunnooooo

Edit: There's no swimsuit h scene :<

Last edited:

posadas

Aug 29, 2020
did anybody else get a blue screen when playing the game? Or was that an unfortunate coincidence?

Last edited:

SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
When you try to change the name, how you change the font!?

Edited: Nevermind I figured it out!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Hydrans

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
What kind of genius fan translates an entire game but doesn't put those same translations in the gallery and leaves it all untranslated?

Reactions: Gensaiga

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
How is the monstower even passable? I can't tell what angle I'm supposed to hit from and Miia keeps on dying to like the first fucking slime it makes no sense. What angle are you supposed to hit from? It's so inconsistent.

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes