Wolf RPG Completed The Land Where One Can Make Monmusu Pets - Elf Girl Mimia [Galaxy Wars]

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Reverend Malice

Dec 28, 2017
Downloads seem to be down for me, with Biyori giving me a message that they'll be down for a few weeks and the Doko link just goes to an error.

Devious

Jul 20, 2017
The working download for this game is here:
So please read the comments before asking for a link in the future!

Nermie01

Aug 12, 2018
what if i never considered the possibility of there being a download link down in the comments?
As a general rule of pretty much every forum ever where you can download things, if the links in the first post don't work, then you go through the thread posts to see if there's an alternate link BEFORE making a new post. That's what.

KuroiKai

Jul 9, 2018
How can you change the keyboard setting ? The M potion doesn't work with me.
Can i ask how u use the mp??? I press every single button other than the one that i better not touch already but nothing happen, or is the mp is only useable on the elf only? I use slime the most because i dont really want to lower hers stats. And also i can only find a slime only, is it the same for u all also?

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
I think the slime may be able to use magic if you level him up enough, but I really have no idea. There is also the super-badass monster in the tower of assistance that should be able to make everything easy, but I never used it.

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes