Wolf RPG Completed The Land Where One Can Make Monmusu Pets - Elf Girl Mimia [Galaxy Wars]

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
How do you get the lick butt command to work? That's the last one I need.

Gaftnochec

May 24, 2017
So...do I need to get 10k plus score on that retarded arcade game before I can get the subskill that lets me beat her at tetris? If so, looks like I'm not completing this game

elhlyn

Jul 5, 2017
Anyone know what to do for "take off your clothes" and "From behind the bars" achievement?

Quinn

Jun 18, 2017
I'm gonna go on a limb and assume this was translated by the same guy who translated the first game from the same creator. Both are really good although the monster cave game was better In my opinion. Also the girl in this game is so cute

Reactions: ponyguy

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
She's a girl, you know?

You don't actually need to beat her, because you just get a Monstower ticket, but it's actually simple, just google 21 number game and you'll find a strategy.

Reactions: qinna

Aldominator

May 28, 2017
So, completed the game and i'm not sure if the Whore Slave Trader inside me is disappointed or the Moe lover inside felt satisfied with that cute experience of a game .-. Well, long story short : You don't get to turn your girl into a mind broken puppet, but what you do get however is a cute elf to tickle and pat <3 (well you do get to bone her, but forget the ahegao spree.) Would recommend for cake sharing sim.

Reactions: ponyguy

elhlyn

Jul 5, 2017
Save file added for anyone who needs it.
Tried the save file, not only does it un-translate some of the actions (e.g. playing tag is now written in Japanese), but the exit to leave the house is now replaced with the bed, effectively making you stuck in the room.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
So, completed the game and i'm not sure if the Whore Slave Trader inside me is disappointed or the Moe lover inside felt satisfied with that cute experience of a game .-. Well, long story short : You don't get to turn your girl into a mind broken puppet, but what you do get however is a cute elf to tickle and pat <3 (well you do get to bone her, but forget the ahegao spree.) Would recommend for cake sharing sim.
Yeah, GW don't seem to be interested in the mind breaky types of rape and slavery. This game beats you over the head that ''you shouldn't rape monster girls, blah, blah, blah, monster girl rights, blah''. Even the rape in their last game was all lighthearted and comedic. Not the kind of stuff I usually go for. But their stories are fun, their characters are likeable and their art is great. Plus I love monster girls. They've got me hooked.

Reactions: Aldominator

Ernatio D

Jul 8, 2017
Yeah, GW don't seem to be interested in the mind breaky types of rape and slavery. This game beats you over the head that ''you shouldn't rape monster girls, blah, blah, blah, monster girl rights, blah''. Even the rape in their last game was all lighthearted and comedic. Not the kind of stuff I usually go for. But their stories are fun, their characters are likeable and their art is great. Plus I love monster girls. They've got me hooked.
I'm a big fan on both. I love trainer games in general. It would be nice to see more trainer games that are like this though.

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes