2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

How do you feel about NTR?

• Total voters

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
It's a secret
How do i blackmail Sophie exactly - i went to the staff room, got the wine bottle, but game keeps telling me to search the staffroom anyway, where i always find Delia sleeping and nothing else. Am i missing something or is that some bug?

Reactions: tossler

The Sexy Chinaman

Degenerate
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2018
How do i blackmail Sophie exactly - i went to the staff room, got the wine bottle, but game keeps telling me to search the staffroom anyway, where i always find Delia sleeping and nothing else. Am i missing something or is that some bug?
Yeah, it seems to bug out if you choose to blackmail her without having the wine yet. I'll fix this for the next release - thanks for letting me know.

Here's a save where you can call the doctor.

Provo1980

Jan 7, 2021
Degenerate, creeping on patients, animated, sleep sex, pov, hospital environment, sign me up! :) good luck dev!

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
The Hospital [Release 3] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 149Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Reactions: panda0012345

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Yeah, it seems to bug out if you choose to blackmail her without having the wine yet. I'll fix this for the next release - thanks for letting me know.

Here's a save where you can call the doctor.
Thanks a lot. Out of curiosity, how much content is there with nurse Delia or Doctor Sophie at present?

The Sexy Chinaman

Degenerate
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2018
Thanks a lot. Out of curiosity, how much content is there with nurse Delia or Doctor Sophie at present?
Basically none with Sophie, not much with Delia. Delia gets her scenes next update, and maybe more in the update after that.

Last edited:

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Basically none with Sophie, not much with Delia. Delia gets her scenes next update, and maybe more in the update after that.
I guessed it was so from the sudden lack of hints for the MC's supposed plan for Delia, something hinted at after he snoops on her personal info & problems in the office's computer. Time to wait for next update.

Reactions: The Sexy Chinaman

lordbolton

Sep 8, 2017
Good game, very simple blackmail theme, I might donate on the next update, Don't listen to the criticisms against the big juggs, I love milfs with big juggs, in a proffresion, being very nasty to their patients or clients and getting humilated and getting their juste deserts.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Sexy Chinaman

TsukiNoKaen

Dec 24, 2017
Ahh, MixDrop, so it will never be downloadable.

The Hospital [Release 3] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 149Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

SF155

Apr 1, 2021
Before stoping with the hospital, i want to signal that the scenes, all the scenes, with delia, have a problem.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes