2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

How do you feel about NTR?

• Total voters

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
The Hospital [Release 2] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 120Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
Is one HJ and a couple j.o scenes the 'only' ones currently available, or are we supposed to be able to do something with the wine bottle?

Also, getting Jess messy again retriggers being prompted to 'find' the staff room, even if you already have access to it.

Reactions: Kjazz and doc69ppb

The Sexy Chinaman

Degenerate
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2018
I hope we can impregnate the nurses and incoming doctors or pacients
Don't get your hopes up with impregnation.

Is one HJ and a couple j.o scenes the 'only' ones currently available, or are we supposed to be able to do something with the wine bottle?

Also, getting Jess messy again retriggers being prompted to 'find' the staff room, even if you already have access to it.
There's some stuff with Delia in the staff room. That's it though.

Thanks for the bug report.

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Has promise for some over the top slapstick sex and dialog, but the whole keep napping till night and then explore to get drip-fed the next step doesn't really add anything of value to the game imo. I get that there's not a lot of content yet, and this helps stretch it out, but at the moment it just adds more humdrum stuff to the game that takes away from any of the interesting bits.

Actually, just checking the previous game and seeing 'Grind stats -> fuck hunnies' as the synopsis makes me think this part isn't going to change. Ah well.

The Sexy Chinaman

Degenerate
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2018
Has promise for some over the top slapstick sex and dialog, but the whole keep napping till night and then explore to get drip-fed the next step doesn't really add anything of value to the game imo. I get that there's not a lot of content yet, and this helps stretch it out, but at the moment it just adds more humdrum stuff to the game that takes away from any of the interesting bits.

Actually, just checking the previous game and seeing 'Grind stats -> fuck hunnies' as the synopsis makes me think this part isn't going to change. Ah well.
Good shout. I'll add an option to sleep until a specific time.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
whats it with these unnaturaly big boobs?? people actually enoy this ? no thanks the preview pics are enough for me...
I've seen IRL women with bigger boobs than in this game. The absurd thing is, women IRL also have disgustingly small asses on top of the disgustingly big boobs. It's a blessed rarity to find a well proportioned woman with an above average sized derierre.
Stupid fast food, I tell ya.
On a side note, the MC has a devilishly long dong and perfectly sized testacles to complement it.
Shit thing is, it's old ugly bastard with a beer belly, bleugh xP

Hakunak

A game developer with big breasts and a hairy cunt
Game Developer
Oct 30, 2018
That's a pretty good-looking dick

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes