Ren'Py - Completed - The Hospital [Release 4 Bugfix3] [The Sexy Chinaman]

1. 2.00 star(s)

JackMiejov

Review for The Hospital [Release 4 Bugfix]:

Overall: 2/5 - Don't bother downloading this until the bugs get fixed.

Renders/Artwork: 3/5 - Models are pretty, but the renders are average in detail and resolution. The models are just overlayed onto the background (i.e., sprites) instead of rendered with the background, so it looks cheap.

Animations: 2/5 - Just the cheap 2-frame animations.

Story: 2/5 - Hardly any story to this game.

Gameplay: 2/5 - It's hard to rate gameplay because of the bugs, but it's not enjoyable in its current state.

Content: 3/5 - There aren't many scenes and the ones that are there are below average in terms of being erotic. Again, maybe they would be better without the bugs. A few more scenes are paywalled.

Bugs: 2/5 - There are way too many bugs for being such a small game.
    • Scenes skip steps, present choices that shouldn't be available, and merge into other scenes. I played with the game a bit and I think there is a fundamental bug related to the "hold back" choice, which incorrectly modifies the internal state even when it doesn't succeed, which then ruins the progression of the subsequent scenes.
    • The MC is actually called "MC" in some scenes.
    • Dialogue is attributed to the MC instead of other characters making it hard to understand.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

latrop16

It's a pretty small fun game that goes in a loop, each day you try to figure out how to have fun with nurses and female doctor.
    Models are pretty hot, but animations are very basic and no sound sfx.
    3 Starts maximum.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

_Utakata_

right now its release 3 is to buggy events triggering then triggering again
    Story is weird but funny
    some repeat event bugs
    Renders are good and that's the only thing that's good right now
    This game has potential but bugs need to be fixed first