2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

How do you feel about NTR?

• Total voters

Seesama

May 15, 2017
So what's the supposed "correct" chain of moves to get a prompt for staff room. Done everything with the day nurse and got the blackmail info from the office but I can't figure out how to get the game to acknowledge the existence of staff room. I believe I've tried all the prompts available.

The Sexy Chinaman

Degenerate
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2018
So what's the supposed "correct" chain of moves to get a prompt for staff room. Done everything with the day nurse and got the blackmail info from the office but I can't figure out how to get the game to acknowledge the existence of staff room. I believe I've tried all the prompts available.
Did you cum on her face?

Flojo23

Feb 27, 2020
so what have the pat version ? a blowjob scene and a anal ?
dev you should make sure there is no way or make it harder to do the pat content with the public version
nice short sandbox 5.5/10 would be 6 if it had a hint system
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
Did i already take the key when that one nurse woke up? I keep repeating it, and keep cumming on Jess face but it always says ive got no keys. Is it a bug?

The Sexy Chinaman

Degenerate
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2018
Did i already take the key when that one nurse woke up? I keep repeating it, and keep cumming on Jess face but it always says ive got no keys. Is it a bug?
IIRC you get the key from the sleeping nurse. Call her into your room.

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
Did a re-install fix it?

The end is when you fuck em all :D
I just did but still doesn't work, i tried cumming at her face morning and afternoon then sleep to evening or night for the key then i got the key but when i tried going to hallway for it still says its locked

The Sexy Chinaman

Degenerate
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2018
I just did but still doesn't work, i tried cumming at her face morning and afternoon then sleep to evening or night for the key then i got the key but when i tried going to hallway for it still says its locked
I'll have another look and re-up if necissary.

The Sexy Chinaman

Degenerate
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2018
I've checked and updated it and this link should work.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes