2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

How do you feel about NTR?

• Total voters

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
hey Developer is there an ending to this game or is it unlimited cause im still waiting for this male doctor to come check on me, so i can get back to being naughty to the ladies lol

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: rKnight

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
It's infinite. There's no male doctor. Is there mention of a male doctor?
Question - how much content is there with each lady?
Nurse Jess can be manipulated into jerking, blowing and doing sex (vaginal only in the public version, vaginal & anal in the other).
Dr. Sophie will show her tits and blow the MC.
Nurse Delia, all hinting in dialogue notwithstanding, has barely anything, you can expose her tits & butt, get some sleep blowjob in the storeroom, maybe some sleep sex?

Did i miss anything?

The Sexy Chinaman

Degenerate
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2018
Question - how much content is there with each lady?
Nurse Jess can be manipulated into jerking, blowing and doing sex (vaginal only in the public version, vaginal & anal in the other).
Dr. Sophie will show her tits and blow the MC.
Nurse Delia, all hinting in dialogue notwithstanding, has barely anything, you can expose her tits & butt, get some sleep blowjob in the storeroom, maybe some sleep sex?

Did i miss anything?
Should be able to go all the way with the doc.

TeamHentaiX

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
It's infinite. There's no male doctor. Is there mention of a male doctor?
yeah there is a part where when you go into the hallway the lady doctor.. here is the post

1691315432214.png

here is where she saids it

also when you give blowjob to the hot night chick she saids patreons only is that like some Joke!! or do you gotta be a patreon lol :devilish::devilish::eek:

Reactions: The Sexy Chinaman

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Should be able to go all the way with the doc.
How then? After the blowjob there are no more hints or clues of anything and going to the office's computer only gives you repeated info about Delia being an alcoholic - another story bit apparently leading nowhere, might be said as whatever plan the MC supposedly had for that info just doesn't come up....

Reactions: TeamHentaiX

TeamHentaiX

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
How then? After the blowjob there are no more hints or clues of anything and going to the office's computer only gives you repeated info about Delia being an alcoholic - another story bit apparently leading nowhere, might be said as whatever plan the MC supposedly had for that info just doesn't come up....
im stuck there also, saids she is a recovering alcoholic and yet you pick up a bottle of wine but never use it.

The Sexy Chinaman

Degenerate
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2018
yeah there is a part where when you go into the hallway the lady doctor.. here is the post

here is where she saids it

also when you give blowjob to the hot night chick she saids patreons only is that like some Joke!! or do you gotta be a patreon lol :devilish::devilish::eek:

After getting her to flash, you should've able to go for a BJ, then sex.

The Sexy Chinaman

Degenerate
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2018
Thanks for your bug reports, bugfix 2 is now live.

Please let me know about any bugs you might find in the future, I'll do my best to keep fixing them.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheHospital-R4Bugfix2b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes