• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Completed The Arrogant Kaiju Princess and the Detective Servant [v1.04] [PantyParrot]

4.50 star(s) 32 Votes

Armada.

Jun 30, 2021
Looks like it doesn't work without the save list file
Could you upload The Detective Servant_Data\StreamingAssets\SaveListData as well?
Can someone share their save files? The ones with full unlockable cosmetics.
I have update my mediafire link with list.
Have a nice fap.

Is the full game available somewhere ? Or is it still in devlopment ?
Set on release on december 2023. In 5 days or 1 month.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Mordon and hu lover

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
To those that have played this game already, how is the game play? i am looking forward to getting this game when it releases officially on Steam.

Aug 5, 2019
is this game better than kaiju princess? or heir apparently better? despite what you said, i am looking forward to the game then. :D
cant say played this on the steam next fest and that's all i got todo with the dev or publisher, and i as well look forwards to the release of the game

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
cant say played this on the steam next fest and that's all i got todo with the dev or publisher, and i as well look forwards to the release of the game
i really recommend that you play kaiju princess. if you are into simulation games with a pretty female anime character as a companion, this game will be definitely for you. :D :D

Aug 5, 2019
i really recommend that you play kaiju princess. if you are into simulation games with a pretty female anime character as a companion, this game will be definitely for you. :D :D
will have to give it a look in-between my own time working on my own thing (don't think i can talk about it in other threads), thanks for the recommendation will give it a look

4.50 star(s) 32 Votes