Unity Completed The Arrogant Kaiju Princess and the Detective Servant [v1.04] [PantyParrot]

4.40 star(s) 30 Votes

ImBaka

Aug 19, 2023
Why cant I get the achivements for getting to lvl 2, lvl 3 during sex(The progress doesnt save either) ?
This is also happening to me in Kaiju princess

erdemli700

May 26, 2019
Why cant I get the achivements for getting to lvl 2, lvl 3 during sex(The progress doesnt save either) ?
This is also happening to me in Kaiju princess
you need to release while 2 or 3 more bar at same time(those bars at top left corner-M Bar-B(breast) bar) etc

AnOldMan

May 30, 2017
Is there a point to the Midnight Master Mask? It says it reduces ejaculation amount by 20%.
Maybe it's a mistranslation and it increases it instead.
what it does is reduces the build-up of ejaculation meter. Also it seems that it's not toggleable.

Oct 21, 2023
So, I did backup of AppData folder (player, player-prev) thinking those are save files.
I just copied them back on new PC and... it doesn't work.

Are they not the correct files?
How to fix it? I was few days after unlocking missionary.

ise283

Jun 3, 2023
Niice. Even though I made a backup with your v1.03->1.04 patch, first thing I did, was to delete said backup after noting it's -another- 2,8GB... xD
Though I shouldn't have been so surprised, this being Unity and not an e.g. MV game (where a similar version jump could be made with a couple hundred kilobytes).
I will not have to download the v1.03 from the OP again, thx! :)

So
1) get the v1.03 2) get noxtek's cheat 'Assembly-CSharp.dll' for v1.03 3) cheat in-game in v1.03 4) save in-game 5) upgrade with the v1.03->v1.04 patch 6) start the -now- v1.04 game and load the save and joy 7) if noxtek's cheat is needed again, use downgrade patch and repeat 1-6),
right?

Ohh boiii... xD
At any rate, much appreciate the patches! (y) (y)

EDIT: oops, seems like OP only has the v1.04 now. the patches are even more appreciated!
It's a bit of a hassle, but it works, thanks for sharing.

4.40 star(s) 30 Votes