• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Completed The Arrogant Kaiju Princess and the Detective Servant [v1.04] [PantyParrot]

4.50 star(s) 32 Votes

Basge

Jan 23, 2024
Could you, or others with this problem, be so kind as to try again, not allowing firewall, but with this replacement dll and see if that works?

This dll has modified variable so game doesn't try to init Steam at all. Doesn't need Steam emu (you can delete steam api from plugins), and Goldberg in previous pack is what causes firewall prompt.

Works with replacing the dll THANKS!

potapotapota

Jan 24, 2024
How does the gameplay mechanics compare to the previous game? Loved the art and the relationship buildup, but the gameplay was a little repetitive. Saw a comment above saying the mechanics is similar, wanted to see if there are improvements

YuckYuck220

Oct 3, 2022
How does the gameplay mechanics compare to the previous game? Loved the art and the relationship buildup, but the gameplay was a little repetitive. Saw a comment above saying the mechanics is similar, wanted to see if there are improvements
Pretty much the same, they added new units that are stronger against certain towns/villages when conquering (doesn't really do much) followed by a sex scene for whatever heroine that town introduces you to which is animated pretty nicely.

The sex gameplay is also similar except they added new poses which are a nice touch, they still have the same system when it comes to pleasing her and maxing out her gauge.

The day to day relationship stuff is still the same too except there is more story this time around.

All in all, it's a nice game but if you thought the previous one was pretty repetitive, you probably feel the same about this but it's still worth playing in my opinion. The developers did state that Kaiju Princess 2 is supposed to have more gameplay elements in it and just be more involved in general.

another58

Feb 13, 2023
I think this situation is quite similar to Zelda botw and totk, the overall gameplay of these games pretty much the same but version 2 is better for sure
better graphic, better story, more surrounding characters, some extra animations here and there.

(I dont think I know how to add Quote :c)

augustus007

Jan 28, 2018
What name is the save folder in? Usually it's in the name of the game developer, and I can't seem to find it.

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Kaiju Higher ups must have seen Xao's increase in performance before deciding that each troublemaker Kaiju need a human companion...

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Kaiju Higher ups must have seen Xao's increase in performance before deciding that each troublemaker Kaiju need a human companion...
who do you think is better, Xao from Kaiju Princess the first game, or Daigneux from Kaiju Princess Arrogant detective servant? i really liked Daigneux's subservience in this game compared to Xao's interactiveness from the first game, i really thought this game touched more on more sexual elements and interactiveness with the female companion.

only downside of this game is that there is no anal sex scene, that really would be great if there was a scene for that.

Reactions: ImBaka

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
who do you think is better, Xao from Kaiju Princess the first game, or Daigneux from Kaiju Princess Arrogant detective servant? i really liked Daigneux's subservience in this game compared to Xao's interactiveness from the first game, i really thought this game touched more on more sexual elements and interactiveness with the female companion.

only downside of this game is that there is no anal sex scene, that really would be great if there was a scene for that.
Well, if we are talking about the interactive sexual elements, then Daigneux wins, but story-wise I prefer Xao. She was a deadbeat on the verge of dismissal in our terms, but we as the playable went so hard in helping her and awarded with the much given 385 years of no invasion (I want to see Xao's response towards the aging playable character in the far future after the ending T_T). While Daigneux in a sense is also a failure, her kidnapping us the playable character via slave trader is something I find quite, not attractive. Although later we can shape Daigneux's feeling, well... Anyway Xao has anal scene even though it was just a CG event hahahaha.

While this may be seen as my stupidity and being noob, I find this game, Arrogant Kaiju Princess, harder than the previous entry

4.50 star(s) 32 Votes