Unity Completed The Arrogant Kaiju Princess and the Detective Servant [v1.04] [PantyParrot]

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes
Oct 21, 2023
The design of this one was almost perfect for my taste, and I only recently started to enjoy the jiggle 2D renders.
Does anyone know any game with similar style (Live2d-ish), but with waaay less frequent orgasm scenes? Something that could work as a 2-3 hour joi background (yes, I know, "just don't cum 4head").

kingwizar

Jan 31, 2019
Was the wanted poster at the end hinting at the next game ? Perhaps a prequel game about the kaiju princess who conquered Earth with a human that Daigneux mentioned ?

ArchMike

Oct 11, 2022
Was the wanted poster at the end hinting at the next game ? Perhaps a prequel game about the kaiju princess who conquered Earth with a human that Daigneux mentioned ?
Wait, you haven't played the previous game before?

DunnR5

Dec 20, 2023
Does anyone know if the developer have some kind of website to have like announcements or something? Like a Ci-en? Would be nice to keep up to date about next game, if that part in the credits tease some kind of sequel

ⱮìꝈąղ

Mar 23, 2021
1705411039008.png Any tips for these x4 x8 orgasm achivements? I luckily managed to get the Double one after reloading 5 or 6 times, by making use of C bar also rises a little along with V bar while penetrating. I don't even know how to accomplish the others achvs

Last edited:

torolatorre

Jul 31, 2020
Any tips for these x4 x8 orgasm achivements? I luckily managed to get the Double one after reloading 5 or 6 times, by making use of C bar also rises a little along with V bar while penetrating. I don't even know how to accomplish the others achvs
keep playing at some some point she get an option to hold orgasm , so the bars will stay at max but she won't orgasm

• Red Heart
Reactions: ⱮìꝈąղ
4.40 star(s) 34 Votes