Unity Completed The Arrogant Kaiju Princess and the Detective Servant [v1.04] [PantyParrot]

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes

yuza000

Jul 14, 2019
Is there any one here stuck at turorial. I'm on 1st Hscreen and stuck when Stamina=0 even -16 but the screen doesn't stop and i can't do anything.

Reactions: Heimeropen

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Is there any one here stuck at turorial. I'm on 1st Hscreen and stuck when Stamina=0 even -16 but the screen doesn't stop and i can't do anything.
Yep I have the SAME issue! I cannot bypass the Tutorial! Had to delete the game and will wait for an update on this matter!

Korubu

Sep 23, 2020
anyone got a save thats close to where the demo ended? I really don't wanna do everything again

Greyvan

Mar 28, 2018
Okay, for those who are stuck at the tutorial, when you launch the game for the first time (so, delete and unzip again, for the sake of it, I redownloaded it too with the Gofile link) Windows is gonna ask if you should grant acces to the game, I THINK you have to accept, I'm used to denying it for most games and everything works fine, but yeah, after reinstalling and accepting, I finally passed the tutorial.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Okay, for those who are stuck at the tutorial, when you launch the game for the first time (so, delete and unzip again, for the sake of it, I redownloaded it too with the Gofile link) Windows is gonna ask if you should grant acces to the game, I THINK you have to accept, I'm used to denying it for most games and everything works fine, but yeah, after reinstalling and accepting, I finally passed the tutorial.
Hmmm... so it IS a Firewall issue then!

javajav

Oct 31, 2019
Could you, or others with this problem, be so kind as to try again, not allowing firewall, but with this replacement dll and see if that works?

This dll has modified variable so game doesn't try to init Steam at all. Doesn't need Steam emu (you can delete steam api from plugins), and Goldberg in previous pack is what causes firewall prompt.

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes