Unity Completed The Arrogant Kaiju Princess and the Detective Servant [v1.04] [PantyParrot]

4.40 star(s) 30 Votes
Nov 11, 2022
The demo was cool but the mission was kind of hard to complete and kinda had to focus everything on it. Also no idea of how to make her cum during the scenes.

Oct 27, 2022
The demo was cool but the mission was kind of hard to complete and kinda had to focus everything on it. Also no idea of how to make her cum during the scenes.
I finished it with like 9 days left ur just a casual lol
also cum sex -> soft soft hard soft hard hard soft hard hard

Sea665

Apr 21, 2020
save location? I wonder if I can keep my save for the full version
Game folder >the detective servant data > streamingassets> save.
Idk if we can keep the save file after full release sorry (sorry for my poor english)

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Wait.. so, she's a Kaiju and she's of normal size? Or is it like, she's a "monster"? or is it the huge fucking mommy milkers? Dammit, I NEED ANSWERS!
Detailed explanation:
Kaiju are creatures of pure negative energy which cannot be perceived by the naked human eye, nor can this energy interact with the material world on its own.
To interact with the world, they create vessels, of varying shape and size,
resembling the race they want to interact with diplomatically to infiltrate society and civilization,
or, the roughter idea,
create vessels of monstrous power and scale to destroy enemies outright.
if you kill the vessel, it just disappears, the real entity behind it is pure energy.

DGM

May 29, 2017
I'm unable to finish the last town in time, the city unit power doesn't go down fast enough even though my unit power is 4k/4k.
Any tips

Jun 5, 2021
loved kaiju princess, but i hope this one doesn't lack of oral sex as the previous one,it would be cool to allow the player more freedom when having regular sex, and being able to switch the positions once you have progressed enough so you can have more freedom than just touching and vaginal (the justification could be that the princess is happy with your performance and she lets you please her). Since it might be a "light femdom" it may be difficult to introduce such a mechanic and make it coherent, but it might be worth the shot.

Wreggx

Aug 27, 2017
I'm unable to finish the last town in time, the city unit power doesn't go down fast enough even though my unit power is 4k/4k.
Any tips
For last town you should use the ninjas if i remember correctly.

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
Steam games are hit, miss, miss, miss, miss. This one looks pretty good but I'll wait for the full game.

4.40 star(s) 30 Votes