Unity Completed The Arrogant Kaiju Princess and the Detective Servant [v1.04] [PantyParrot]

4.40 star(s) 30 Votes

welehcool123

May 9, 2022
Yeah this one is a spinoff, they said the sequel is coming around some time in 2024 but it will also will not follow Xao. Take a look at the steam page for Kaiju Princess 2, looks good can't wait for it.
I still love Xao. Love her innocence and kuudere personality.

This new heroine seems to have a cheerful personality.
Not that I'm complaining, but I just hope the new heroine will be as likable as Xao.

d4rkn3ss0000

Jan 28, 2019
gaming poro How I wish I could go back to those days where I knew nothing about animation. Alas, decades of Flash animations made me dislike this style of "animating" where different elements - in this case, body parts - actively move on their own, whilst the area of the body they are supposed to be attached to/at remains mostly static.

"Young padawan" nostalgia moment.
Instead of back when you knew nothing about animation, its more like back when you are not nitpicky enough to care. I knew a lot about animation, even work for making some of it and trying to be detailed on the animation i made. But i don't care too much about a detail of other animation of a game i play.

lf4we9y2v15r5wgf

May 12, 2023
View attachment 3094933

(see the spoiler right beneath to continue...)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Developers sure know their audience. lol

THX for the share...
Isn't water is the most abundant molecule after Carbonmonoxide?
Source:

Did purple girl do her homework?

coopshire

Sep 20, 2018
Pretty fun game. Im curious to see if there are different positions you can have, or different women you can sleep with, but for the time I spent with it, I had no complaints. Cant wait to turn her into a drooling sex slave >:)

4.40 star(s) 30 Votes