• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Urgh its nice that i need the storeroom key to burn the gouvenor and the principal torwads the end but when i give it to holly and maria they won't pop up infront of the gym to get it back. -.-

Wish i could say that i really enjoyed it, but there is a lot that doesn't work properly and since i couldn't find a part 5 it seems the game is "finished".

phc

Jan 20, 2019
Urgh its nice that i need the storeroom key to burn the gouvenor and the principal torwads the end but when i give it to holly and maria they won't pop up infront of the gym to get it back. -.-

Wish i could say that i really enjoyed it, but there is a lot that doesn't work properly and since i couldn't find a part 5 it seems the game is "finished".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mraff87

May 19, 2017
What are the chances of there being some kind of supercut when this series is completed, where you can do everything/everyone all in one go? Maybe a reward for getting the best ending...

phc

Jan 20, 2019
how to fair Valentine???
dont understand what you said. if you are asking how to fuck principal valentine, it isnt possible. nowhere in academy #1, #2, #3 & #4, do you get to do anything with principal valentine. the only thing is there is a possiblity of a handjob with principal valentine in #2.

in academy #4, she hints that if you help her with keeping her job, she will reward you but she will kick you out when she keeps her job.

phc

Jan 20, 2019
walkthru on https://f95zone.to/threads/the-academy-part-4-vdategames.2838/page-6#post-95019 in my opinion is better even if it isnt' "official" since it contains all the time constrants in the game like what time maria and holly appear to get back the keys or what time you need to be at the office to get back the camera without getting caught and fired and the fact that getting stuck in the elevator or meeting alicia will cause you to lose the game since you can't meet megan at the desired place for her to blackmale you into getting the camera back from the office.

Last edited: