• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

felipe16181

Mar 13, 2021
Perhaps you clicked on a video file instead that was within the folder? You have to click on the Begin.html file to start.
Actually no. When I downloaded the game (from Mega) and was loking for the download in the computer, I saw that his icon was the same as a program that works as video player (the name is MPC-HC), the icon is a white movie clapper/clapperboard with the numbers 1,2 and 3 in diferent colours inside of it.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Actually no. When I downloaded the game (from Mega) and was loking for the download in the computer, I saw that his icon was the same as a program that works as video player (the name is MPC-HC), the icon is a white movie clapper/clapperboard with the numbers 1,2 and 3 in diferent colours inside of it.
I noticed the file on Mega has 7Z at the end of the file name which means you'll need 7zip to extract

Nov 10, 2018
still don't understand why dsp3000 never branched off of vdategames and did his own thing the other games were always buns compared to his, that 20 monthly sub for content 1-2 times a year if you're lucky was always a terrible format

brymont92

Jun 12, 2017
still don't understand why dsp3000 never branched off of vdategames and did his own thing the other games were always buns compared to his, that 20 monthly sub for content 1-2 times a year if you're lucky was always a terrible format
x2. dsp3000 Academy series was so much better than the other games, he could've open a patreon and start making games on his own. His girls were so much better.

Reactions: pes and VonRaschke

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Yo dsp3000 is back and he has a patreon and says that there will be updates to the Academy coming this year.

Reactions: peter3756

redheadx1z

Sep 20, 2018
Yo dsp3000 is back and he has a patreon and says that there will be updates to the Academy coming this year.
He has made a Game release Schedule:
Next release:
End of March 2022:
New website launch
This will include:
New Introduction - 200 images (All new)
Updated Episode One -1650 images (expanded from 997 images)
Updated Episode Two - 2900 images (expanded from 1500 images)
---

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Well if it is coming out then maybe dsp3000 can give us more stuff with the principal and Didi in Academy itself as I suppose he might have improved and added more stuff to the game itself to make it more interesting and hopefully the new platform he is saying about is good enough. Anyway let's hope for the best.

VonRaschke

Aug 11, 2016
Well if it is coming out then maybe dsp3000 can give us more stuff with the principal and Didi in Academy itself as I suppose he might have improved and added more stuff to the game itself to make it more interesting and hopefully the new platform he is saying about is good enough. Anyway let's hope for the best.
I would imagine Episodes 10 and 11 would have stuff with Didi and the Principal, which are scheduled to be completed by the end of the year, but who knows how realistic that timeline is.

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
It kind of sucks I hoped that the new episodes would be released first since it has been over a year now since we got an update. Now instead we are going to get the old games basically remastered and are now going to have to wait until the end of the year for the new episodes supposedly. I only wanted stuff with the principal for the longest time now I have to wait a whole year. :cry:

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Yeah he mentioned there that he will be launching a website and new game platform on March 31st. He launched the website as dsp3000.games but then he mentioned that the platform is not ready yet totally so it will take time and after that there is on update from his side. No one knows how to contact him as not everyone is a patreon member so cant contact on the link above. Maybe some of his patreons can ask him about this and then let us know somehow maybe here on f95zone.

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
So does anybody know if the website was launched according to the schedule that dsp3000 put out it was supposed to have episode 3 by now but I don't even think the website is up.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
DSP3000 must be related to DarksydePhil if he thinks this money grubbing scheme is gonna work. Credits? The only way to get sex in the introductory game is to spend 20 credits. How much is 20 credits? Do you need to spend 20 credits each time?

And he thinks he can lock down an html game LMAO

VonRaschke

Aug 11, 2016
Yeah this is the most hackneyed "free-to-play" scheme I've seen in quite some time. A shame to see such a talented developer's brain break in real-time like this.