dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Finished this series now after playing first the bridgitte series since i didnt knew about academy games; great games overall and very atmospheric. I wished though for an ending with the principal, she was such a tease especially in part 4.

Reactions: shinonen

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Finished this series now after playing first the bridgitte series since i didnt knew about academy games; great games overall and very atmospheric. I wished though for an ending with the principal, she was such a tease especially in part 4.
my fav girl...
and honestly, she kind of deserve an end, even a kind of bad/revenge ending with her will do it.

but dev go all the way in with bridgette. (wich, in my own and alone opinion, is far from being the best girl of the serie...)

Reactions: shinonen

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
As soon as i put the hidden camera in the trash can and recorded her, tought i could blackmail her and make her my bitch in return of keeping her job, so i was quite surprised when there wasnt this option.

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
Having been a school photographer I thought this might be up my ally...

The I looked at the preview images. I am so tired of the trend to make every girl look like they have boobs built for the rocket bra from Tank Girl.

Variety is not just the spice of life, it attracts more viewers. Best of luck with this offering.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well I am still hopeful. Let's see though I still don't know when it will come?
No clue, The dev doesn't seem to be in a rush with part 5 it would seem I hope we do see something though as part 5 was the last part of the game would be pretty annoying if we don't get an ending.

Boss105

Mar 19, 2018
No clue, The dev doesn't seem to be in a rush with part 5 it would seem I hope we do see something though as part 5 was the last part of the game would be pretty annoying if we don't get an ending.
Hopefully he's just taking a break and we'll still see Academy Part 5 eventually. Even if it's later in the year, as long as we get something. Date with Bridgette was good but she's far from my favorite girl in the Academy series.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Hopefully he's just taking a break and we'll still see Academy Part 5 eventually. Even if it's later in the year, as long as we get something. Date with Bridgette was good but she's far from my favorite girl in the Academy series.
Well, part 4 was out 2 years ago now give it another 2 more months it will be 3 years so put it this way if it ever does come out I'll certainly have to replay it as I'll have no idea where I left off from. :LOL:

Reactions: Boss105

LucianLycan

Apr 14, 2018
Not sure which version I have now, but it seems that some of the features are bugged. Some pictures are all messed up, and despite following the walkthrough, I don't get to meet Alicia to give her glasses back, nor do I see Sebastian getting caught in the locker room on CCTV, nor do I have the option to give the key to Ms Goodhead. Anyone else noticed anything similar ?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Not sure which version I have now, but it seems that some of the features are bugged. Some pictures are all messed up, and despite following the walkthrough, I don't get to meet Alicia to give her glasses back, nor do I see Sebastian getting caught in the locker room on CCTV, nor do I have the option to give the key to Ms Goodhead. Anyone else noticed anything similar ?
I remember having issues with the key also I don't remember much though because it's been so long since I played it but if I remember there is a way I think you have to approach Ms Goodhead at a certain time but I can't be sure as it's been so long since I played it but I do remember having problems with that part.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
I remember having issues with the key also I don't remember much though because it's been so long since I played it but if I remember there is a way I think you have to approach Ms Goodhead at a certain time but I can't be sure as it's been so long since I played it but I do remember having problems with that part.
After u retrieve the camera from trash can and get the laptop then go to library and meet Bridgette and Didi and show them laptop and tell them to bring Ms. Goodhead to storeroom and u reach there and when they bring her with them u give her the key.

VonRaschke

Aug 11, 2016
Any news on Part 5?
Latest blog post from Chaotic mentions he's spoken to dsp3000 recently, but unfortunately he's been really busy with his actual job and so The Academy Part 5 is "still a very long way away". Guessing that means it's probably a year away :(