Apr 15, 2020
Where is it you are pressing continue? Did you have a save or something? Perhaps it can't find that file? From what I remember you just started the game and input a code as far as I remember.
im not sure if yo had this problem but whats supposed to happen is that you click continue and you input youre name but when i do it it say file not found and ive also had this problem when i downloaded april and violet but in that game instead of that message showing up in the start it shows up late game i think this might be a prolblem with the link i downloaded from f95 but can you help me

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
im not sure if yo had this problem but whats supposed to happen is that you click continue and you input youre name but when i do it it say file not found and ive also had this problem when i downloaded april and violet but in that game instead of that message showing up in the start it shows up late game i think this might be a prolblem with the link i downloaded from f95 but can you help me
That hasn't happened to me before no, but then again it's been a few years since I've played this I'd try downloading it again maybe try a different link as it could be that the missing file never downloaded? Give that a try and see if it works.

bobby677

Oct 20, 2018
Is there any sex with the governor girl?
and still no news on the part 5
thanks

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Is there any sex with the governor girl?
and still no news on the part 5
thanks
If there is probably won't be till part 5.
Nothing about part 5 yet Chaotic last mentioned the dev in a post from January the dev hasn't been active so no news on part 5 yet.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Well I think it would be better if we consider Academy Part 5 as "never going to be there" rather than waiting for it as I dont think dsp3000 is really going to make it so lets consider that the The Academy series has four parts and then A Date With Bridgette being the next one and nothing more should be expected but who knows dsp3000 might surprise us in the next 2-3 years.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
can i get a full walkthrough of all four parts and codes too if possible. Can someone help me with that.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
can i get a full walkthrough of all four parts and codes too if possible. Can someone help me with that.
Have you checked the first post on page1? there are a few spoiler tags and the bottom one contains a code if you haven't tried that already.