5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

nazim10

Aug 17, 2017
When I play in window mode, the screen is too big for my montitor, and I can't reach the save/load buttons in the bottom. Is there a way to change the resolution, without playing in full screen mode?

ShadowPersona

May 29, 2017
When I play in window mode, the screen is too big for my montitor, and I can't reach the save/load buttons in the bottom. Is there a way to change the resolution, without playing in full screen mode?
I downloaded it recently and had the same problem. If you're on windows (I have Windows 10 so it might be different a bit on previous versions), right-click the tenioha.exe, go to properties->compatibility, check the "Override high DPI scaling behavior. Scaling performed by:" and select Application in the drop menu. After that, just click apply and it should work. It did for me. Also, it might look a bit less clear but I don't know how else you can do this.

nazim10

Aug 17, 2017
I'm currently on windows 7, and I don't have this option on the campatibility tab. So, there's no way except playing in full screen?

ShadowPersona

May 29, 2017
I'm currently on windows 7, and I don't have this option on the campatibility tab. So, there's no way except playing in full screen?
Don't know. Try googling "Windows 7 override high dpi scaling." I just tried that and there are a bunch of things you could try. Otherwise, I don't know what you could do. Maybe someone else could answer you soon if nothing you do works.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Yeah i heard that too cuz "nutaku" took out the game and made their own eng version with censorship of the blood scenes and all the trap content
Is there anywhere where I can see this or restore it? Not gonna fap to the trap but when I play a H-game I wanna see that 100% completion. Also when removing the blood... did they remove whole scenes or did they just remove blood from taking virginities? What exactly was removed for the blood?

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
Is there anywhere where I can see this or restore it? Not gonna fap to the trap but when I play a H-game I wanna see that 100% completion. Also when removing the blood... did they remove whole scenes or did they just remove blood from taking virginities? What exactly was removed for the blood?
It's ok if you want to fap to it.

We're all perverts here, there's no shame to liking futas/traps/men/furries.

Drakal

Aug 19, 2017
It's ok if you want to fap to it.

We're all perverts here, there's no shame to liking futas/traps/men/furries.
yeah, but we all ignore a damn fascist pug dog, the stupid government guilty only the owner, the real criminal is still on road, when we are gona do something? wake up!

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
yeah, but we all ignore a damn fascist pug dog, the stupid government guilty only the owner, the real criminal is still on road, when we are gona do something? wake up!

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
is there a way to uncensor the game? I'm not talking about the blood and traps just the normal stuff.

tzer

Apr 30, 2018
machine translation ith plus translator aggregator now gimmeee jp version

also another trap pic is there

Azazeres

Feb 8, 2018
View attachment 48730

HOW CAN YOU NOT WANT TO SCREW THAT AND MAKE HER CUM ALL OVER HERSELF??!

:test2:
Well, Traps are gay(because chromosomes, i.e.{functional}dicks make em' dudes, not that gay is bad, straight folks just aren't into gay), and so the church-going sheeple are justifiably afraid of incurring the wrath of a surfer dude, his incorporeal father, and a, well, a ghost. Now, I ain't fraida no ghost, holy or otherwise, and it don't sound like you are neither. But that "her" part, unless that character canonically identifies as female, that's a dude(at least in the eyes of those without that identification being so in their headcanon).

this was a long ass post for a shitty holyghostbusters joke

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Well, Traps are gay(because chromosomes, i.e.{functional}dicks make em' dudes, not that gay is bad, straight folks just aren't into gay), and so the church-going sheeple are justifiably afraid of incurring the wrath of a surfer dude, his incorporeal father, and a, well, a ghost. Now, I ain't fraida no ghost, holy or otherwise, and it don't sound like you are neither. But that "her" part, unless that character canonically identifies as female, that's a dude(at least in the eyes of those without that identification being so in their headcanon).

this was a long ass post for a shitty holyghostbusters joke
Don't really care about pronouns, or if traps are gay or whatnot; I just use that one because it triggers people.

Azazeres

Feb 8, 2018
Don't really care about pronouns, or if traps are gay or whatnot; I just use that one because it triggers people.
dude i saw an opportunity for a joke, I wasn't actually making a serious comment. Trap is always the right pronoun, BTW. dude:trap, chick:trap, bear trap: not a trap, dont put your dicks in bear traps, chirren. is bad for your health.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
dude i saw an opportunity for a joke, I wasn't actually making a serious comment. Trap is always the right pronoun, BTW. dude:trap, chick:trap, bear trap: not a trap, dont put your dicks in bear traps, chirren. is bad for your health.
I know, I wasn't referring to you. I was just explaining my general reason.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote