5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
Is the trap restored?
Nope, we still need a hero to make a "mod/patch" that restores the trap which is what make the game intresting.

For the time being your only option is to download a japanese version (there are some torrents out there) and use a hook to translate with google, the good thing (translation wise) is that the trap part is just a couple of minutes long.

BTW. nice username, I can see you are a man of culture ;)

Last edited:

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
what version is this? i selected new game after losing the first save files, and am going through scenes i never saw before

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
does anyone else have their settings set to off for skip unread text, but can still skip unread text?
the game i have was pulled from a hard drive of a dead laptop, and there wasnt any of the old saves in the game file but everything else was there, and now i'm unsure of where i last was

May 22, 2021
I am unable change the screen to fullscreen. I changed the settings but cannot find a way to save it. If anyone knows how to do it please reply then.

queensetilo

May 27, 2020
I found a save file, but I don't know if it's safe.

I found the link here:

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
can someone explain the harem tag? there arent any scenes with that, or am i missing something? (there is only the removed scene the developers took out for me)

SombraLova

Aug 30, 2018
how do u get the harem route? does it exist or is it 1 girl path only? I got Nanase and Matsuri route i think. Dunno how to get the other 2

Nicorondo

Feb 5, 2021
anyone got a download link for the original JP version? i wanna check out Haruki's route no matter how short it is

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
my tenioha folder is 4.9 gb large, why is it so much larger than the 3.1 gb it is supposed to be?

SoraTenshi

Feb 21, 2018
i search a long time in different language for find the game in jap but i can't find it, if someone have the game in jap for the trap route
PLEASE SHARE

Justalocal

Jan 3, 2019
Here is the Japanese version for those who are interested, which includes all uncensored scenes and the removed yaoi/trap scenes.

To run the game, one must change their language for non-unicode programs to Japanese. To do this, go to control panel, click 'Clock and Region', click 'Region', and go to the administrative tab once the window opens up. There will be the setting, and after you change it, restart your PC. Now you can run the game.

Download

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote