5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Doctor Doom

Jul 21, 2017
"There's even a tool to create your own H-scenes using the backgrounds and CGs in the game. "

what does it mean? i can create scenarios and stuffs? i can only change the text?

Beachurmeat

Jul 3, 2017
I'd LOVE to know what is the whole deal with traps. What about shagging a "girl" with a cock n balls is attractive? I've searched every nook and cranny of the world and have found no reason to like traps over actual women. I don't know, maybe my brain is too weak to understand the amazing, astonishing, awe-inspiring, breathtaking, extraordinary world of girls with schlongs.

tzer

Apr 30, 2018
I'd LOVE to know what is the whole deal with traps. What about shagging a "girl" with a cock n balls is attractive? I've searched every nook and cranny of the world and have found no reason to like traps over actual women. I don't know, maybe my brain is too weak to understand the amazing, astonishing, awe-inspiring, breathtaking, extraordinary world of girls with schlongs.
The answer may be complicated or the fact that women are abusive.

Beachurmeat

Jul 3, 2017
The answer may be complicated or the fact that women are abusive.
You're telling me guys prefer traps because women are abusive? I won't deny the fact that women can be abusive, but I'm pretty darn sure that men can be significantly more abusive than women.

kakkoi-san16

May 24, 2020
I dunno, I just find it hot for some reason. It's my taste

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Is there any place to get the version that wasn't fucked by nutaku in english? Or is this all we got?
You can try superelmo 's torrent linked on the OP -
And the fix he listed -

Not sure of that is what you are looking for?

Edit - I'll see if I can get the 2 files needed and add them to the OP.
evimage0.xp3
evimage1.xp3

Last edited:
Reactions: yoyomistro

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
Can I ask how I can make it full screen? Or even save? I cant seem to find the options in my case... not sure if it is blocked by my taskbar or it just doesnt have it... after setting it to full screen, I dont know what to click except exit... thanks in advance!

1603335590912.png 1603335590912.png

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
Can I ask how I can make it full screen? Or even save? I cant seem to find the options in my case... not sure if it is blocked by my taskbar or it just doesnt have it... after setting it to full screen, I dont know what to click except exit... thanks in advance!

View attachment 868782 View attachment 868782
hi.
theres something about alt tabbing out while its in full screen that makes it so that if you alt tab back into it the programs task bar sinks below machine's task bar. if this is the problem set it to screen mode before alt tabbing out or set your machine taskbar to be not at the bottom. else idk

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
hi.
theres something about alt tabbing out while its in full screen that makes it so that if you alt tab back into it the programs task bar sinks below machine's task bar. if this is the problem set it to screen mode before alt tabbing out or set your machine taskbar to be not at the bottom. else idk
i tried what you said but it seems that there is nothing beneath... just some red row at the bottom. so far the only commands i know is esc/right click as back, spacebar as hide and left click as enter... after clicking the full screen option, i dont know what to click...
1603398430186.png

nazim10

Aug 17, 2017
You can use a software called "sizer". It allows you to change the size of the game (or any application), and that's how I managed to find the save button, that was in the bottom of the page

Vran Reinhold

Aug 7, 2017
so I have a problem when I full screen the game it gets super zoomed in only showing a 1/4th the game screen. any fixes?

Sep 13, 2020
So PISSED that they removed the trap scenes, like bro "she" was one of the main reasons I downloaded this game in the first place. Why the fuck do people always give in to censorship? Are they too weak to stand up for themselves? Or are they just desperate for money? Just release the whole thing, it doesn't feel like the full game when bits and pieces have been cut out.

Btw is there a way to get sex scenes with Kaoru? I seen them but I dunno how you fuck her in the game

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote