5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

I3lanca

Aug 12, 2018
Is there a way to use the official translations on an unedited game and just MTLing whats left?

Bigeye6

Aug 16, 2017
Is there anywhere where I can see this or restore it? Not gonna fap to the trap but when I play a H-game I wanna see that 100% completion. Also when removing the blood... did they remove whole scenes or did they just remove blood from taking virginities? What exactly was removed for the blood?
only the defloration blood. they probably did it because the average western person will probably thinks its gross, plus its just realistic unless you have never had a period, fingered yourself, or ever used a dildo, and even then it can still tear with physical activity so unless they are all like 10 or 13, they are way too old to still have it. IMO it doesn't really bother me, i mean it's not going to get me off, but seeing it isn't a hard no for me like rape/ntr/ugly bastard

Reactions: nad destroyer

kuraiken

Dec 5, 2017
Any news on the anti-trap censorship front?

And because reading this made me want to fight against censorship, I just did a little photoshop test on how well an absolute, inexperienced, not even amateur photoshop newb like me can de-censor a picture.

Answer: It's okay. I'm pretty sure it's obvious to anyone that this was done by a beginner, but if someone like me can do this...what can YOU do against the fight vs censorship?

SoraTenshi

Feb 21, 2018
I want to try the japanese version for the trap route but i can't find the game in japanese if anyone can share a link for download it please (No Torrents)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Disappointed guy

bigjoe1988

Oct 19, 2017
is there a way to play with out Censorship and have every thing back in and what is the Attachments for on the main page ?

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Updated the OP.
Fixed and added new download links.

Cheers

Porcinet

Oct 12, 2019
There is no menu when you start so you can't save, the full screen doesn't work. But nice game

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote