5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

CrispJr

Aug 7, 2016
My sandboxing software picked this up as a cryptolocker. Unfortunately I wasn't able to confirm if this was accurate because my sanboxing software isolated it and deleted it. Weird, the thing is I'm very familiar with false positives. Though, I've never had one pop up telling me that it was a cryptolocker AND immediately delete it without consent.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
My sandboxing software picked this up as a cryptolocker. Unfortunately I wasn't able to confirm if this was accurate because my sanboxing software isolated it and deleted it. Weird, the thing is I'm very familiar with false positives. Though, I've never had one pop up telling me that it was a cryptolocker AND immediately delete it without consent.
Thats odd - not sure if your up for it - but if you are - could you try the torrent download also.
It should be pretty fast - as I have it seeding on my seedbox.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
View attachment 48730

HOW CAN YOU NOT WANT TO SCREW THAT AND MAKE HER CUM ALL OVER HERSELF??!

:test2:
When you are not gay, you have no feelings of wanting to fuck a small boy in the butt.
Didn't you get the memo that traps are gay?
Jokes aside, most people don't like traps. I believe they get less sales if they include it in English translated stuff.
This particular one might be because he looks 12.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
When you are not gay, you have no feelings of wanting to fuck a small boy in the butt.
Didn't you get the memo that traps are gay?
Jokes aside, most people don't like traps. I believe they get less sales if they include it in English translated stuff.
This particular one might be because he looks 12.
The blonde chick looks like an oddly developed 10-year-old!

AsmonDeus

Nov 12, 2017
iirc this version is not only censored but is missing some content, in regards to the trap

Drakal

Aug 19, 2017
iirc this version is not only censored but is missing some content, in regards to the trap
only the trap content right? i tried the game if you fail to go inside the route of the 3 girls you end up with the trap but... THE END nothing happen black screen, (((((bad end???????)))))

maybe in true version you have slaneesh eresy with that trap.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
only the trap content right? i tried the game if you fail to go inside the route of the 3 girls you end up with the trap but... THE END nothing happen black screen, (((((bad end???????)))))

maybe in true version you have slaneesh eresy with that trap.
From what I read rootnuko+H did that before even sending it to Nutaku.
-The removal of Haruki (trap) scenes.
-Removal of blood from CG's
So basically, it's not a bad end. It's just an End without anything else (h-scenes and such) XD

Reactions: ponyguy

Samken

Respected User
Jul 20, 2017
I already played the original JP release years ago, would play it again if it was uncensored (without the annoying mosaics) you see in JP releases, but here not only it's censored in the way of blood they actually removed meaningful content as well (Haruki route).

So yeah...not even gonna bother.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote