Hlextor

May 6, 2017
So that’s all? MC fucks his mother and Sis gave birth?
Why does the Dev choose this end of the game? Or, better why does she finish the game? There are so many opportunities to go further with Tangled Up. Unbelievable.

Jayjayj

Aug 15, 2017
So that’s all? MC fucks his mother and Sis gave birth?
Why does the Dev choose this end of the game? Or, better why does she finish the game? There are so many opportunities to go further with Tangled Up. Unbelievable.
Yeah, personally I thought the sister route was good though perhaps could have used a bit more content when moved back home.
The mom route was ok but seemed rushed. Maybe the dev just wanted to end it and move on to the next game.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I have to agree.. when i started the game way back it was promising and i loved it.. then it became a grind show... Pity as it has/have a lot of promise

I've kinda given up. The Grind is too much for so little change and so easily missed opportunities. It was a nice game, and good renders, but I'm sick of rewinding.

Edit-
Up to day 64: Still no stealing opportunity, been grinding for days repeating the same shtick over and over trying to raise stat numbers to see if anything would change. Nothing else triggered. Nothing will changed.

Happens every time I rewind. I give up

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
Hey guys, I playing the mom route.
can u upload the sis route from the end of previous ver.?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Is there an updated walk-through for v0.11??
Everything you need to know is told to you in the game and if you remember what was said then you can get to the end of the sister only path, (((this it the only path I have done and will ever do because I am not interested in any of the other girls.)))

Nolander

Oct 19, 2018
Same here (win7 x64), so far this is the only game where I can't see all the images when i'm using unren.
And I have the codec already installed, I try to uninstall/reinstall them but nothing.

then read this

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017

then read this

You didn't read my post I think.
I don't have any problems with the webp except for this game. I can see and make them without any issues but this game CG show me some corrupt files and I can't see them (no problem in game).

I don't have the courage to try any other viewer, since I'm on Windows 7 x64 I already have the 'old' viewer.

Since we are on the subject, someone know any plugins I can use for photoshop CS6 for opening and save in webp ?

Mini-Me

Aug 1, 2018
I don't have any problems with the webp except for this game. I can see and make them without any issues but this game CG show me some corrupt files and I can't see them (no problem in game).

I don't have the courage to try any other viewer, since I'm on Windows 7 x64 I already have the 'old' viewer.

Since we are on the subject, someone know any plugins I can use for photoshop CS6 for opening and save in webp ?
same problem...
webp codec already installed...
and nothing...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Is there any way in the mom route not to end like an exact copy of her? Whatever I do in this new version, I am getting this ending... :confused:

arazag

Apr 18, 2018
i extracted pics with the renpy tool but how do i retrieve the animations now ? theres only pics and webp files that i cant open/read.... any tips pls ?

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
Can dev please update the changelog and and updated walkthrough would be nice but that might be asking too much

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Can dev please update the changelog and and updated walkthrough would be nice but that might be asking too much
Sorry but the dev does not come here and has left for vacation or something and put the patreon page on hold.

Sebille

Aug 17, 2018

Same here. I installed the Webp Codec just for this game, but it didnt do anything.

Uploading the files to online Webp to JPG/PNG converters doesnt work, they typically tell me there's an error or corrupted file.

I am starting to think that the developer "locked" these files somehow, perhaps did some kind of encryption?

Reactions: Mini-Me

ljz781212

May 26, 2018
Same here. I installed the Webp Codec just for this game, but it didnt do anything.

Uploading the files to online Webp to JPG/PNG converters doesnt work, they typically tell me there's an error or corrupted file.

I am starting to think that the developer "locked" these files somehow, perhaps did some kind of encryption?
you can use "XnConvert" to convert the webp to jpg or other kinds so that you can open it.

T-dog

Dec 22, 2017
Man there could be so much more story after you move back to the house and get rid of the evil stepmother/mother. You could find pull a 3-way and get the cousin if that's what she is pregnant to get sis pregnant again. Visit mom in prison to gloat. Love the game but needs more content and frankly don't even really like the mom so never play her route

2.80 star(s) 72 Votes