Sebille

Aug 17, 2018
you can use "XnConvert" to convert the webp to jpg or other kinds so that you can open it.
I tried it, and it tells me it doesnt recognize it as an image, even though the program supports that format and is capable of converting to jpg.

BlockheadTill reports the same issue, so its not just me, it seems.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Tangled Up v11.0.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Didnt work for me. I am starting to think that nothing will unlock those damn webp images.
From the reply you left at the webfix thread, I'd say that the tool just didn't work for some reason and your webp files just aren't fixed yet.

Sebille

Aug 17, 2018
From the reply you left at the webfix thread, I'd say that the tool just didn't work for some reason and your webp files just aren't fixed yet.
It worked after I changed the folder path. The program didnt like something about where I had the folder located on my drive. Perhaps something about the name of one of the folders containing it? Some character? I dont know, but its fixed now.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Yeah, batch scripts (bat and cmd scripts) have a poor character encoding support. The only thing you can be sure about is that it works with ASCII characters, any other symbols anywhere and it becomes a lottery.

Reactions: Sebille
2.80 star(s) 72 Votes